Tiger

Archives for 2010
Four Years
Diamond Member

Tiger

Post by Four Years »

i dreamed i was trying to more or less be friends with someone.

the person wrote me a letter indicating how happy they were about it.

however, the dream got weird when the person then took actions that were the complete opposite of what they had written in the letter.

this apparently took place at my house and this person was trying to leave and get away from me but they were hesitiating because of something in my yard.

it turne out to be a big tiger that i had to wrestle, even wrestle away from this person who had hurt me.
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

Did you a few days ago just post a dream about the same topic of "tiger?" In the dream section?
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

does anybody know what a tiger would mean in the context of this dream?
OverSeers
Administration Team

Post by OverSeers »

Tehillah Admistration Team

How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity!
It is like precious oil poured on the head....
~Psalm 133
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

:roll: i'll just wait until someone genuinely responds to either that thread or this one.

will could be right, but ..."2 or more witnesses"....this is a dream interpretation site.
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Four Years wrote::roll: i'll just wait until someone genuinely responds to either that thread or this one.

will could be right, but ..."2 or more witnesses"....this is a dream interpretation site.
You had the dream. Pray that Holy Spirit gives you the interpretation... through what you say, "2 or more witnesses," well, you can be the second one...

Yes, this is a dream interpretation site, however, we only get interpretations (as it should be) through Holy Spirit...
Pearls

servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

This is what I possibly see...

God could be showing you how HE feels.

You in this dream represent God and the person who sent you the letter represents you. God is showing you how he has pursued you, and how you sometimes say one thing (I want to be close to God) and then your actions say something opposite. You say you want a relationship with him, but then you reject and hurt him with your actions and negativity regarding his work in your life (is doesn't meet YOUR requirements...). But he is there and is protecting you, even though you hurt him. He wants to be your friend, he wants to be closer...

I truly don't want to hurt you, but this is how I see this dream and I really wish to help you. You cannot say you trust God and love God and then turn around and speak things like I have read you say lately. Sometimes he gives husbands or wives dreams where their spouse is cheating on them to show them how he feels when they don't keep him first in their lives. You seem to be first in your life, not God or others.

I read once how a young man who was single and lonely wanted to be closer to God and used to go on dates with Jesus and would even go to restaurants and order 2 meals and everything. He even talked out loud to Jesus and all. He acted like Jesus was there, which he was...and this strengthened his relationship greatly. God blessed him.

If this doesn't fit, please toss it.

Blessings and understanding to you...
Mary
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Hi 4 Years:

I kind of like this definition I found:

To see a tiger in your dream represents power and your ability to exert it in various situations. The dream may also indicate that you need to take more of a leadership role. Alternatively, the tiger represents female sexuality, aggression, and seduction.

To dream that you are attacked by a tiger, symbolizes repressed feelings or emotions that frighten you.

You are a relentless seeker!

PO
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

that's good. i just wanted some answers.

one will ring true IF this dream was even from God in the first place.

that's what i NEVER seem to know...with ANY of my dreams.

it's annoying.
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Four Years wrote:that's good. i just wanted some answers.

one will ring true IF this dream was even from God in the first place.

that's what i NEVER seem to know...with ANY of my dreams.

it's annoying.
Perhaps now it is time to press in HARD in prayer to find these answers.
Pearls