Personal dream for me

Archives for 2007
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Personal dream for me

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi all hope all is well this Christmas season and HAPPY HOLYDAYS!

I had this dream a couple of days ago. It runs like the others that I believe are Spirit given....I wake up usally early and then go back to sleep, then dream then wake up.
I was in a room, it was a bedroom. It had a bed and dresser and nightstand and lamp and all the normal stuff a room would have of its kind. It was not fancy but it was not lacking for anything in the room. I was sitting in a chair in the middle of the room looking at my ex wife. (I do not believe this dream is about her, she is an uncomfortable dream symbol for me. irritating really, which appears in many dreams) I reach out with my right hand and take her right hand. It has a ring on the ring finger. the ring is a stone type ring, of a yellow color I think. My heart is filled with love and joy and softness and greatfulness to the Lord while my eyes have tears. (when I woke up at the very end of this dream these feeling were still there in the physical world) I pulled her to me and I looked at her hand and pulled it to my face and hugged it and then lowered to my upper chest and continued to hug it. As I did this she wrapped herself around me (my shoulders) from my right side to my left around my back with her left hand resting on the front of my left upper arm/shoulder area holding/hugging me. I said to her "let's put some more rings on these fingers". The dream ended.
As you consider for me what you might think the meaning is....I can say I am not sure but to think it is a release to find a new wife, maybe. (actually, I believe our Father in Heaven chooses for us.... so I need to watch for her) However, I can not be sure. So I will lay out some details to consider.
I have been seperated 6 yrs and court divorced 5yrs.
I love a woman's hands and I love rings on it.
I love the touch of a beloved, to touch, to feel
I like colored stone rings and how they look on my beloved
The room gave the impression of having what was needed but not wealthy. The room was orderly, bed made, furniture in order, room clean, non cluttered. The chair was like a kitchen chair. (Hopefully this means good cook!) I was comfortable in the room or satisfied. I did not know the room but I knew it was my room. (or I should say our room)
In more than several dreams there has been a woman continual showing up in my dreams, offering me cake, talking of someone she knew who died, telling me she would take care of everything.
In the dream she seemed content and happy and satistfied with me. (ha - Am I in trouble, I can only hope she is not a before we knew each other grudge holder) When my ex left the Lord with to the extra effort to ensure I understood that if my ex remarried I could not have her back. He even backed it up with a Bible verse and in dreams. So I know it is not her. She was my first true love and God's appointed and that is why I dream of her the way I do until she is replaced.
I am thinking out loud here -Some of you may remember I have mention a directive from the Lord of moving to South Bend and a woman will take care of everything- I am wondering if somehow this dream is going to play a role. I really do not see how because I still do not know anybody there.
oh well................
if you have any thoughts they are welcome............
I may be totally off in left field.......but I remember 6 months before my ex left the Lord provided me a dream where a demonic came across the street and lit a fire to the master bedroom which then burned down the whole house to the foundation. The guy who stole and married my wife came from across the street - non christian - and my marriage was destroyed by fire - Lust/sex.
So I see the bedroom dream as something important.
well see ya later and thanks again for your time.
Scott :)
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry