Prophetic Woman Killed in Marketplace... :-\

Archives for 2007
mightyrhema
Silver Member

Prophetic Woman Killed in Marketplace... :-\

Post by mightyrhema »

(ETA - some of my symbolic thoughts... not comprehensive though. also, everything was "present day".)

hi there... well i had this dream this morning (12/22), some time between 5 + 6am, i think. i'd like to hear your thoughts b/c i'm still a little disturbed by it! i believe there were a few other parts to it, but this is all i can recall at the moment. sorry it's so long!:

(BEGIN DREAM)
i was in a grocery-type store (place to obtain sustinance / large ministry) with patricia king (well-known, female, seer - also my deceased g'ma's name - means noble). it was weird though, b/c the store didn't have a roof on it (unprotected/vulnerable?), but it looked like a normal grocer all around. the only real difference was that maybe there were alleys too, so i just likened it to being similar to an outdoor marketplace i guess. (there was a freezer section, & end caps, & aisles, etc.) (had everything one would need to obtain food to keep one healthy, but a wide variety of choices to be made)

anyway, i don't remember pat & i speaking, i just know we were there together. i think she walked around a corner briefly, & then a gunshot rang out (literal = obviously dangerous; symbolic = words to harm; either = a quickening of something wrong, set in motion by another/enemy-initiated). i ran around the corner & saw a dark, skinny, figure (a thief??) running away in the distance - i saw blood (red = sacrifice), & she was already dead (without life, taken by another's words or weapons - depending if literal or not.).

i remember crying & i guess the authorities (someone who has a jurisdiction over something or someone) were called in. somehow, my female boss (she's in her 50's, & is petite with blonde hair IRL) appeared & others were there too. i had a CD collection of XP's teachings handy for some reason, & people began perusing it saying, "these look good!" i remember replying, "oh, you should listen to them, her teachings were on fire & will change your life"... (i can't remember exactly how i put it). people seemed to be in agreement with me & somewhat eager about them.

it turns out that people were calling my work place (which wasn't were i was, yet we were... odd) for prayer. (so it's like we're all still standing around in the marketplace, with pat king there, yet there was a desk with a phone on it...) i remember the phone rang & i answered it. a little girl was on the other end asking to speak to the person she just had pray with her... it wasn't me, but i remember putting her on hold & telling my boss. (i don't remember if the little girl got to speak to someone again or not.)

then the focus seemed to go back to just pat king & i. i was still really upset & crying, not understanding what had happened - & either i audibly heard it, or just had a still small voice say to me in the dream, "sometimes others have to go on, so that their mantle can be left behind."
(END DREAM)

i know there was another part after all this, but i can't recall it. i woke up @ that point still crying IRL... ???
Last edited by mightyrhema on Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

Wow....
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

Maybe God is preparing you for a death in your family, and letting you know that it's so that their spirit, or annointing can be passed on?
mightyrhema
Silver Member

Post by mightyrhema »

Krista wrote:Maybe God is preparing you for a death in your family, and letting you know that it's so that their spirit, or annointing can be passed on?
hi krista,
well, i'm not sure that really bares witness - though i really just don't know, yet either. obviously no one wants to think about someone they love dying...

don't feel obligated to explain, but, if there's a reason you really think it's about a family member, perhaps you could share that? was that just a gut reaction? i think there's way more to it than that, so that's why i'm curious. (or maybe there's nothing of significance, but i doubt it...) :)

bless you!
mr
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

Perhaps a spiritual inheritance from your grandmother. Do you know what gifts she was given?
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
mightyrhema
Silver Member

Post by mightyrhema »

naveah wrote:Perhaps a spiritual inheritance from your grandmother. Do you know what gifts she was given?
hi naveah,
thanks for replying. i'm not sure of the answer to that. she passed from cancer in 1994, which was right after i turned 17. she was presbyterian, & to be honest, i'm not aware of any spiritual-side, or really of what her beliefs were.

it's something to pray about though. please respond again if you feel led! =] thanks + bless you! --mr
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Post by iluvyahweh »

I think that this dream is about fruitfullness and open heavens. I believe that it is related to death, and harvest. Unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it cannot bear a harvest etc.

Possibly the dream is pointing to an explosion is prophetic ministry and open heavens in the market place? Pat King is a forerunner in this area.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Could Pat be symbolic for the prophetic voice in you??

Was wondering if the dream could be showing you of an attack spiritually that may try to come against your gifting or calling that may be similiar to Pats...Thinking it tries to kill it...stop it from speaking....

But what was really neat about this dream is even though they thought the voice was dead....it carried on...i.e. you discussing the powerful teachings and cds...And though they thought you were silenced...people were still calling you for prayer...

Could this dream be all about you and your gifts and callings.???

I am wondering if the Lord is going to allow something in you to die (flesh, an area that is holding you back from His divine will) so as to carry the mantle that He has waiting for you...???

Not that the Lord would send the attack on you but sometimes allow things for a divine purpose...because He knows what you can handle and He knows what He has for you when its all over...

Thinking you being soo upset may be the part of you that is truly puzzled and not understanding what is going on in your life when all of this plays out.....but another thing that stood out to me was that the Lord had positioned people there to be in agreements with you in prayer....That is really important...

If none of this fits please discard..
Lots of Love..
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
mightyrhema
Silver Member

Post by mightyrhema »

thank you! i think the time of fruitfulness + dying to flesh are relevant. i'm still receiving on this one... as i'm still asking what needs to go in my life.

last night i told god i need him to speak clearly to me, not abstractly. LOL if it's about the above... just tell me, don't show me someone dying & just expect me to understand it! :) so my dreams last night involved a flood rushing through my house; then later walking through a recently planted "garden", being led by the planter. the planter showed me his favorite growing tree - still a sapling, but his pride. he told me that the sap of this tree, when taken & distributed, would actually produce multiplied/exponential instances of the same tree... very interesting. ha.

upon waking from sleep i heard, "open the floodgates...". =] i'll take it. thank you lord! please continue to share if led regarding the marketplace dream.

here are the lyrics to the "Let it Rain" song:
Let it rain
Let it rain
Open the flood gates of Heaven
Let it rain
Let it rain
(Repeat)

The Lord reigns
Let the earth be glad
Let the distant shores rejoice
Clouds and thick darkness surround Him
Righteousness and justice are the foundation of
His throne
Fire goes before Him
And consumes His foes on every side
His lightning lights up the world
The earth sees and trembles
The mountains melt like wax
Before the Lord of all the earth
The heavens proclaim His righteousness
And all the people see His glory.

Let it rain
Let it rain
Let it rain
Let it rain
Open the flood gates of Heaven.
(Repeat)
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Interesting...I keep having those flood dreams...but they don't seem good...more like warning of evacuation...lol...I just posted another one that I had last night...

WFH
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
mightyrhema
Silver Member

Post by mightyrhema »

WaitingforHim wrote:Interesting...I keep having those flood dreams...but they don't seem good...more like warning of evacuation...lol...I just posted another one that I had last night...

WFH
thanks. i know, at least for us, we have water dreams that others might think are significant of devastation, or warning - but we've found, for us, they point to a mighty move of god/holy spirit.

not totally ruling out the warning aspect of course. my flood dream, didn't appear dangerous or worrisome - the water just invaded the house, & we seemed prepared or knew it was coming. b/c it was paired with the tree dream, it was easy to make the connection of something good for us, not devastating.

i'll still ask for revelation though, b/c i don't want to assume.... i know there are things i need to work on. i think all of these dreams go hand-in-hand. i think you were on to something regarding the giftings. but i'll still need confirmation from the lord! :)

i'll take a look at your flood dream(s).... GBU! thanks for your input.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Sorry if I wrote that comment in a way that it made it seem that yours might be a warning.... :oops: I wasn't implying that at all...I was just kind of feeling "ughh" that mine are usually that way...lol...I know what you mean...I have had dreams where the symbols are opposite what others are...That is what is sooooo cool about the Lord...He gives us our own symbolism....He is the only onw who really knows us after all...I am glad some of what I seen helped you out...and I really appreciate your honesty...We need to know where things fit and where they don't so we can grow in Hearing His voice and in this awesome gifting of dreams...

Your a blessing to the board..
WFH
mightyrhema
Silver Member

Post by mightyrhema »

oh - i didn't take it that way! :) no worries! i knew what you meant... thanks for clarifying though.

i've only read the most recent flood dream of yours, i didn't have much to offer on it though right now, sorry! lol i'm not really practiced up on interpretation, so i'm hesitant with it! (just in my head though, i know)

thanks again for replying - please offer anything else if led.
GBU!
-mr-
=]
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

MightyRhema,

Is Patricia King still dead in the below part of your dream?
I think she is representing a woman's place in the prophetic and I think the supermarket is the "marketplace" it hasn't any ceiling because there will be an open Heaven for you in the market place.
Some thoughts, pray over them. Perhaps the Lord is showing you that she is going to move on and He will be calling you into such a ministry.

Blessings,
Joy
it turns out that people were calling my work place (which wasn't were i was, yet we were... odd) for prayer. (so it's like we're all still standing around in the marketplace, with pat king there, yet there was a desk with a phone on it...) i remember the phone rang & i answered it. a little girl was on the other end asking to speak to the person she just had pray with her... it wasn't me, but i remember putting her on hold & telling my boss. (i don't remember if the little girl got to speak to someone again or not.)

then the focus seemed to go back to just pat king & i. i was still really upset & crying, not understanding what had happened - & either i audibly heard it, or just had a still small voice say to me in the dream, "sometimes others have to go on, so that their mantle can be left behind."
(END DREAM)
mightyrhema
Silver Member

Post by mightyrhema »

Joy2dream wrote:MightyRhema,

Is Patricia King still dead in the below part of your dream?
I think she is representing a woman's place in the prophetic and I think the supermarket is the "marketplace" it hasn't any ceiling because there will be an open Heaven for you in the market place.
Some thoughts, pray over them. Perhaps the Lord is showing you that she is going to move on and He will be calling you into such a ministry.

Blessings,
Joy
hi joy!

patricia is still dead during that part. but while she is still laying there, all of that was taking place - the phone calls, the displaying/discussion of her teachings, etc. the end of the dream kind of brought the focus back to just her + i, & then i "heard" that statement re: mantles... but was still upset, then woke up.

it has been spoken that my hubby + i will be in marketplace ministry. :) we haven't totally grasped that yet, nor do we have a full revelation of it yet, but we know it's a path. so, i'd definitely agree with you there. the open heaven's aspect is awesome of course...

thanks for replying! i'm still asking for revelation here as this dream, along with probably the "tree" dream are significant to our purpose here - which i've been asking to know every day! lol

GBU!
--mr--
=]