Giving Way

Archives for 2007
Beulah5

Giving Way

Post by Beulah5 »

Hi guys i dreamnt 2 nights ago that i went on a missions trip of some sort at a school in the 3rd world. When i got to the place i was made the Head prefect at the school and we got on with the projects we had to do but then what happened was i heard rumours being spread around by some other prefect who had been away.

He began to niggle about our work and to spread not direct contradictions but just enough for people to suspect our motives. I ignored him and never bothered to find out who he was untill one day when i was sweeping a floor with others around and he came towards me and boldly said something along these lines : you are not the head prefect here i am because i have been here before you came.

And all i did was simply curtsey and say: i never assumed that i was it is yours if you feel you have the right to it i am just here to serve.

All of a sudden he became crestfallen and embarassed and didnt have anything much to say but an atmosphere of peace and forgiveness filled the place and all of the strife he had been stirring in previous months simply ceased. And that was it.
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

Wow. That's so real. Be praying. God has been speaking to me on this exact thing. We are here to serve not to be big shot even when in a leadership position. The attitude you took in the dream has power to change a whole organization.
Beulah5

Post by Beulah5 »

Thank you very much for that word. I am about to leave in a few weeks as a missionary to ghana so thanks for shedding light on it i shall keep on praying. God bless. xx
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Beulah5,
I feel like the Lord is giving you a warning of things to come. Your postion of sweeping seems to be one of a servant attitude, showing that you didn't become proud in the dream or the postion given to you. Prehaps the Lord has given you this dream so that you will know exactly how to react when this situation happens in real life.

Jesus bless you in your work!
Joy
Beulah5

Post by Beulah5 »

I receive that as well thank you for taking the time to write that. Thank you precious heavenly father xx