Faruq sees the writing on the wall

Archives for 2007
connie
Diamond Member

Faruq sees the writing on the wall

Post by connie »

I awoke some time in the very early morning from a vivid dream. What was communicated to me was so clear, unfortunately I didn't write it down and I can't remember now. I was told three things, one of which was a name or identification of something pertinent.. that had an 'sh' sound in it, perhaps a name? I remember having the feeling or knowledge of being given some 'breakthrough' type of revelation. I awoke yet another time still remembering the info clearly. I was also freezing cold.. We have been without heat in our apartment for two days and these Canadian winters get cold. brrrr :lol:

Then I had this dream just before I crawled out of my 'ice bed':

I was viewing a ground level apartment which was being shown by a maintenance man named Faruq- ( IRL He used to work here about 3 months ago, in the apartment complex I currently live in.) The apartment had been shown to several other people.. It was dirty & tired-looking, very dated. I could hear voices somewhere in the apt and I think it was other prospective renters and possibly the voices of some workmen working on the exterior of the building. Faruq is giving a hurried, quick spiel about the apt. In response, I was politely pointing out areas of concern and Faruq would minimize everything I pointed out and then mention other people were coming by to see the apt. I wasn't at all offended. I simply listened and made mental notes as he spoke.

It was apparent neither he nor the management was going to fix or clean the apt. The apt was going to be rented as it was and possibly to the highest bidder. With that knowledge in mind, I was mentally assessing how much work needed to be done and although I would have to invest some elbow grease & some material costs (paint etc.) it wouldn't be anything I couldn't manage.

There were sliding patio doors facing West with some green & brown weaved, ratty looking drapes hanging on each side of the door frame. The space was very large. I asked Faruq how much the rent was and he mumbled an amount, I thought I heard $850 but wasn't too sure. I turned around and looked at the high living room walls. The ceilings were maybe 15 feet? & I had to tilt my head back to see the tops of the walls. I casually pointed out some very large marks high up on the wall that looked to me like a child's pencil scribbles. The 'scribbles' were arranged in up and down columns- like for eg Chinese or Hebrew writings would be. (I couldn't distinguish any particular characters/symbols to help identify any language known to me.) The arrangement of the columns looked like a claw mark on the wall. I knew the walls could be easily freshened up with a coat or two of paint and I wasn't concerned about the 'pencil marks' but when Faruq saw the markings, his demeanor changed abruptly.

He had been in a hurry to show me around & get me out because he was expecting three other women any minute and they were really interested in renting the apartment (as is, of course). Edit note: The 3 women were wealthy & I saw in my minds eye they were all dressed in business type clothes- skirts & blazers. When Faruq saw the markings, he became quiet and walked away from me towards the patio doors for a few seconds.. to talk to someone on his phone? He then offers me the apt if I want it & says he'll give me a $50 rebate or credit.. and again I ask about the rent & again it's mumbled. Faruq then starts freely showing some of the suite's 'features' :roll: .

He opens the door of a dated, upright freezer or ice maker and it's packed full with ice cubes and frost build-up. The freezer was recessed into the living room wall. He points out another recessed door to a refridgerator in the kitchen wall. He tells me about some hmmm bugs? or little critters that neither the former tenants nor management could get rid of but he says the bugs weren't really a big problem and they only came out at night. (I can't remember what he called them but he was downplaying the things as being just bugs)

I saw one of the 'bugs' in my mind's eye as he spoke and it resembled a 'sow bug' & was about about the size of a mouse. I thought oh those can be easily taken care of.. I think I knew they were 'small' demon spirits (I don't remember if I knew this in the dream or as I was awaking). I also sensed or felt the creatures were entering the suite through the underground water pipes/system. He showed me some other unkempt features in the apt that he said could be easily fixed (it was insinuated or understood that I would be doing the fixing LOL).

We were going towards the back of the apt and I sensed there was something foul & unclean coming from within the ground. I wasn't concerned about the 'bugs/critters' but I sensed Faruq believed in his heart that these things couldn't be exterminated. I also sensed the back of the apt, where the bedrooms were located, had an earthen embankment around it- like built into the ground/earth.

Things that stood- Faruq's face, the writings on the wall, the silver handle on the old freezer/ice maker & the overflow of ice cubes, & the bugs.

The dream apartment doesn't look anything like the IRL apartments I live in.

connie
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

Connie, you referred to this dream when we spoke of Bhutto. So when I read the dream I looked at it in light of Pakistan or a country. Like a leader of a country showing someone else (another countries leader)their country. The problems are obvious but underemphasised. Maybe the UN can help them get out of this fix (three rich ladies). Writing on the wall- not sure what that could be but smells of trouble.

The bugs(terrorists) can't be gotton rid of. Embankment-protection.I don't know. But an interesting way to look at it don't you think?
sheep
Silver Member

Post by sheep »

Hi Connie,
I know Canadian winters - I'm from Canada and they are not fun. :)

The writing on the wall seems like a warning and the rest speaks of a situation that will be uncovered and won't be easy to maintain.

Interesting about the connection between this dream and what is going on in Pakistan.

Just some thoughts - disregard if it doesn't witness.

Blessings,
sheep