Need help from Seers! or anyone who hears!

Archives for 2010
Counted4Him
Diamond Member

Need help from Seers! or anyone who hears!

Post by Counted4Him »

Hi,

This morning I woke up to the sound of a glass of water being poured out to the floor or a jug of water very loud. When I did look nothing was there, it came from my right side of my ear. What would that mean, and has anyone experience this and know whats it represents? Thank you, so much!

God bless, and Happy Sabbath to all Tomorrow!
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

Water hitting the floor...eh, sounds like wasted something.

The Spirit not getting through to someone in a situation?
Daybreak
Site Admin

Post by Daybreak »

Was this sound coming from a specific room, i.e. kitchen, bathroom, etc?
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

I wrote to you about this in -Dreams and Visions- topic.
God bless you.
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

Water can often represent the Holy SPirit.....

I have never heard that before but that doesnt mean anything! I'd say its a positive thing!
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
Counted4Him
Diamond Member

Post by Counted4Him »

Daybreak,

It was in the bedroom I heard it next to my right ear loud like falling maybe it was poured out because I never heard the glass fall just the water. Any other thoughts, thanks!

Blessings!
Counted4Him
Diamond Member

Post by Counted4Him »

Four years,

Thank you, for your response pondering.

God bless you!

*********************** ><))"> *** +

Dittte3,

Yes, I did see that thank you, trying to collect all I can to pray over.

God bless you too!

Manassehs_Warrior,

I thought it could be Holy Spirit related too and was not sure what to think either positive or negative but did not think it was bad just astonishing because it was so loud. Thanks so much for your time.

Shalom!
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

This verse came to mind when i read this experience you had:

John 7:38
Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him."

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Very good Charlie!It seems the Lord gives us all similar verses from His word those confirm each other.
Great is the Lord.Hallelujah!
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

My first thought was
The verse about pouring our life out as a drink offering before the lord.
Lamentations 2:19 says, "arise(from your bed), cry out in the night, at the beginning of your watches; pour out your heart like water before the face of the lord." amplified
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Also my first thought, NOTW.
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
Counted4Him
Diamond Member

Re:

Post by Counted4Him »

Charlie,

Thank you, for these verse!

Ditte3,
Thank you, so much for confirming the verse!

Blless you both!!
Shalom!
Counted4Him
Diamond Member

Re:

Post by Counted4Him »

NOTW,

Wow, this is an awesome scripture too!

His best to you! Blessings!

Discerning,

I am learning to understand hearing. Last night I went to visit a church I was invited to. I was spoken over, and I had been in awe of how awesome the Lord is!! I had been pondering and praying and asking the Lord to help me understand and this person spoke to me, and told me so much, especially the first thing which was that "the Lord says, I am concern over what I don't understand but the Lord says in a few days and in weeks I will understand because He will show me". I am trying to learn this new area which I really need to understand. Thanks for your responses.

You guys are so beautiful may God richly bless you for assisting me in understanding.

God bless!
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

Could you have been anointed in the spirit and heard it with your spirit ears but not felt it? Just a thought.

Blessings,
Mary
Yukon
Diamond Member

Re: Need help from Seers! or anyone who hears!

Post by Yukon »

Counted4Him wrote:Hi,

This morning I woke up to the sound of a glass of water being poured out to the floor or a jug of water very loud. When I did look nothing was there, it came from my right side of my ear. What would that mean, and has anyone experience this and know whats it represents? Thank you, so much!

God bless, and Happy Sabbath to all Tomorrow!
Awesome that you can hear in the spirit. sounds like you might have spiritual sensitivity. I hear lots of things like that all the time with both right and left ear. What's real neat is when you hear shofar blast or different alarms going off. Water is awesome sound to hear. Make sure you start to write all the sounds you hear down with the times and dates.

My first sound was a Lions roar, then a very long shofar blast that seem to never end, then many many beautiful singing and ever since I hear lots of sounds.

Yukon :)
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall recieve.

Matthew 21:22