Holy Spirit Smoke, Cotton Candy, Gifts and treasures

Archives for 2007
Mona
Platinum Member

Holy Spirit Smoke, Cotton Candy, Gifts and treasures

Post by Mona »

Here is one of the dreams that I am curious about to see what kind of revelation may surface.

I was in a classroom with other students and I was telling the students that the Holy Spirit was coming with great power as I had a vision of the Holy Spirit Smoke being released in a great explosion in billars of smoke just a few moments before. I was telling them to get ready and soon after I spoke this out, the Holy Spirit smoke was pouring out from underneath the door. The whole room became really thick with this white smoke that noone could really see. The smoke then rose above our heads and then turned into pink cotton candy.

We were all acting like children and putting our hands into the cotton candy. We were trying to find the hidden gifts and treasures within the cotton candy. I remember pulling out some type of earring that was blue with a triangular and circular shape pendant. But this was not what I was looking for so I put it back and keep searching through the cotton candy because I wanted to find a gemstone.

Then I remember looking out the window and could see an eclipse coming from the sun and moon above a mountain. The beam of energy that was radiating from the eclipse and radiating into the classroom was the reason why we were recieving such a miraculous event. But I knew that this would not last long as when the eclipse would finish so would our experience.

Just then the cotton candy totally disappeared and now all that was left was the treasures and gifts floating around in the air. These things just tinkered around a bit in a circular motion. This only occurred for a few seconds and then all the treasures and gifts fell down simultaneously.

The other students were in a hurry to pick them up for themselves so I decided to grab as well. I felt like a child at an Easter egg hunt. I remember getting on my knees and used both of my arms to gather as much as I could into my chest. I then deposited all the gifts into this brief case and then went back again for a second round.

After finishing with the gathering, I began to look at everything I acquired. I saw pure silver bobbie pins, oval gold coins, silver tassels that remined me of wheat. I remember I was looking again for gemstones. In my first glance I didn't see anything but I kept looking. I found this aqua blue double set( circular and rectangular as a head and tail) gemstone necklace pendant and placed it on my lap. I noticed that it didn't have any particular cut and was smooth. It had a flaw in one of the stones as an air pocket and so I really wasn't interested in this finding and kept searching through this case of treasures.

I remember I brushed by this particular finding almost tossing it to the side but then I realized that this was very valuable because it was ancient and an archeological finding. I picked up this double squared platted bronze or tarnished brass plate. Kind of reminded me of one those very old metal hunting license plates back in my great grandpa's days. I remember it had hieroglyphics written on the front plate. The hieroglyphics was written in black and was a figure of a man. I remember turning the plate back and forth to view the front then the back. I did this a few times and then suddenly on the back side of this plate was a few gemstones. Two very large gemstone, topaz(emerald cut), was in the center side by side. A few circular tiny topaz were on the left and right side. I then turned the plate over but this time there was a horse head set into the plate. It was a marble design look of orange and white. It had a gemstone for an eye, almost a combination of a black diamond and topaz. I then began to realize this was an extremely rare finding that was worth a lot of money. I was thinking it was worth millions or billions of dollars and that this find would be wanted by many people.

Love In Him
Mona
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

I do not have an interp but wow, what a cool dream!!
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

This is certainly a cool dream Mona...wow..thanks indeed for sharing it...

I don't have an interp. either but some of what stood out to me was:

There is going to be an open heavens for the younger generation...this period of open heavens will be brief and
they are going to need to respond to it while it is here...

In this time there will be distributions of gifts and callings
and treasures from the Lord...

the part that also stuck out to me was you were worried about
the ones you collected being perfect...without flaw...reminded me of only wanting the true thing...no imitations...
Thinking that you walk out of this visitation with a one of a kind gifting from the Lord that all will see and long for...

Maybe the Lord is going to use you in bringing this generation into an atomosphere that is condusive to an open heavens and heavenly encounter with Him....
I also was reminded of the Ancient of Days when I was reading about the older metal plate...

Of course these are just my thoughts as I read through this dream and I am praying for the fullness of revelation for you..

God Bless you..
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Mona
Platinum Member

Post by Mona »

Thank you both for your thoughts!! I know this dreamed is filled with so much symbolism that I haven't yet broke it all down to understand. I am still waiting for understanding and I believe this dream is one that only the Lord will give me the revelation to understand.

Waiting for Him, I was encouraged with what you shared and to think about what you wrote is so delightful. I would love for the Lord to use me in this way to have such an experience with Him and to be able to share it with others in hope to bring them closer with the Lord. The word visitation rang in my spirit as I do believe the Lord will be visiting me. I don't know when or why but sense something is up and I have been feeling that for some time now. I seem to be preparing myself for such an occurrence or better said, I believe the Lord is preparing me for such an occurence. Just waiting and longing inside for His Mighty Presence!!!

Blessings

Love In Him
Mona
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

wow!!!! come Lord Jesus!!!!!
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.