Tips for remembering dreams?

Archives for 2007
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Tips for remembering dreams?

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

I had about 3 good, solid dreams near the time I had to wake up and I can only remember small pieces of each dream. I think maybe this is because I had 4 beers in me before going to bed (I am overcoming a problem with that.....). But if I hadnt done that, and still had foggy recollections of all 3 dreams... Is there any way to help remember your dreams??

I almost always do remember them and in great detail but due to not being able to sleep and "finish" dreams (like most of us), I sometimes either am cut off from the rest of the dream or I do recall it but it is sketchy. I prayed today and asked God to please give me these same dreams again so I can remember them, the details, more fully but I dont know if He will do this. I feel bad, because I feel all 3 contained important messages. The one I think I understand but there were more as I said.

Thank you in advance for your time. God bless you.

-MW
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

MW,
Your are such a sweetheart. Hon if I'd had 4 beers in me I'd still be asleep, LOL. Naw I take that back, I'd had to stagger to the potty :mrgreen:

When you first wake up try to lie in bed and ask Father God to bring the rememberance of the dreams back to you and have a pen and paper ready. If you can't remember them don't beat yourself up because IMO some dreams are not to be remembered but are for us later in life. They are for instruction to us later.

Back to the beers, isn't beer a depressant? Wouldn't that make you worse instead of better? Just a thought because I really can't remember if they are or not.

((MW))

Bless ya,
Joy
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

Joy, yes they are a depressant.... I have been struggling a long time to lay aside the beers once and for all..... but I still do drink them, just not nearly as often as I used to. But yes indeed, they are the worst thing for me, with my depression and all.

I have had some incredible dreams after drinking tho and I think that is just God being nice, and not the beers giving me the dreams! I mean dreams from Him, I have had, even though I had drank before bed. He still spoke to me in a dream anyway. I figured He would be like No way, she shouldnt even be doing that! But i've been wrong.

THanks for your help!