Family Dog with evil eyes

Archives for 2007
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Family Dog with evil eyes

Post by dance-in-the-son »

My 11 year old son had a dream the other night about our family dog, he was tearing at his stomach and had evil, red eyes. He was laughing and crying at the same time. He was scared in the dream and hurting because of the dog biting him. I was there and was laughing too asking, what is he doing. We were in the living room and it was dark as in night time. :cry: :?

Please offer any Holy Spirit insights as this has been a little of a concern for us. Thanks

Jesus love letters
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

I was reading about the symbolism too, really interested in the interp and trust there is something. Waiting for the Lord.Our dog's name is Prophet. Looks like it may be concerning me or symbolism.
Dog-something or someone dear to your heart; personal pet that is a wolf: pet sin, or warning you of an attack on the sheep; Judizers; watchman as in Elder or prophet as watchdog; returning to sin; false teachers. (Prov. 26: 11-17; Phil. 3:2; Ez. 3: 17; Gal. 5 15; Ps. 22: 16; Rev. 22: 15; 2 Peter 2: 22; Matt. 7: 6)
Dance...
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

My 11 year old son had a dream the other night about our family dog, he was tearing at his stomach and had evil, red eyes. (Seeing the dog as representing a family friend. The evil red eyes may indicate that he doesn't see the way you all do.) He was laughing and crying at the same time. (The son laughing and crying at the same time may indicate that what the friend said or did was funny on the exterior but hurt him on the interior. Seeing the stomach as the spirit of the son.) He was scared in the dream and hurting because of the dog biting him. I was there and was laughing too asking, what is he doing. (This may be you seeking the interp for son's dream. It is possible that the son while he is hurting on the inside was scared to say anything about how he was really feeling toward this friend.) We were in the living room and it was dark as in night time. (Living room may be symbolic of a place of fellowship/common ground.)

Please discard anything that doesn't witness to your son.

Bless you,
Joy
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

He is not sure if there is anyone like that, however, my mother may be the answer. She hasn't been a part of our life much because of drugs and she just got out of prison and she is trying to become their grandmother and part of the family again. The kids aren't too sure about how to handle it. This was the first Christmas in awhile that we saw her, she is a new christian wanting to get a fresh start. Her mind is off a little due to the way she has lived and it is really hard to deal with her and so I think this has been on his mind. Thanks so much.

Jesus Love Letters
Dance...