18 Wheeler / Semi Truck

Archives for 2010
servant
Diamond Member

18 Wheeler / Semi Truck

Post by servant »

In this dream, it was just at the beginning of dark, where the horizon was still a bit bright. At a traffic light I turned right onto a four lane divided road/highway going toward the town we live in. As I pulled onto the road, I saw there was an 18 wheeler a little way back but coming up behind me. I could only see it dimly, since it didn't have its lights on. As I drove it was slowly catching up with me and I kept my eye on it since it didn't have its lights on. It was in the left lane and I was in the right lane.

Any ideas?

I did a search and found a few meanings for an 18 wheeler, but didn't see the correlation for me.

Could it signify a future ministry?

What could it not having its headlights on mean?

Thanks for any help you feel let to provide!
Mary
Daybreak
Site Admin

Post by Daybreak »

I don't know if this will bear witness but while I was reading your post I heard these words...."Tractor Trailer" and then "Track and Trail Her".......It appears you are indeed moving foward, and the enemy is noticing your movements.
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

Daybreak: Wow! I hadn't thought of that, but it really fits. And with the darkness of the vehicle and my watching it...

Monday night I was prophesied over (I was told I was going to get an anointing and mantle very soon), and a short time after arriving home and sharing with dh, I knew I was being attacked. I had a very severe headache and it wouldn't leave after speaking to it in Jesus' name so I had my dd speak to it and it eased and a little later this really sick-I'm about to die-feeling just pour through my body, like a wave of nausea, but with no nausea. I had my dh speak to that and it left, but a little while later it tried to come back and I was not about to just let it say, so I had him speak to it again. But I just felt strange and decided to go to bed, it was late enough anyway. I felt fine the next morning.

Could this be something like what you are referring to?

Thank you for the response!
Blessings,
Mary
Daybreak
Site Admin

Post by Daybreak »

I believe its even more than what you experienced, because you have a yielded heart that wants to please Papa and see those walking fully in their calling. The enemy doesn't go after those who are causal in their faith, he goes after those who want to move ahead in their journey with Him, no matter what. Doing and being what He has called them to do. So in a sense this is an encouraging dream because the enemy wouldn't have bothered you if he knew you weren't serious about doing what God has called you to do!!! You are a mighty of God!!!.....Blessings upon you dear Servant!!!
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1