Dream i had baby boy named Jacob

Archives for 2010
larkspur7777
Bronze Member

Dream i had baby boy named Jacob

Post by larkspur7777 »

The first part of the dream was me laboring in the hospital and then i have this BIG baby boy.. the dr's and nurses tell me he weighs 9 lbs and 6 ozs .. in my dream i name him Jacob and come up with Seth for a middle name..strange dream because # 1.. i am fixed and # 2.. i am getting too old to have anymore babies even if i wasnt fixed..just wondering if there could be any meaning to this dream...thanks in advance:)
I will love thee, O Lord, my strength. 2 THE LORD IS MY ROCK, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.psalm18:1,2
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

Psalms 24:6 This is the generation of those who seek Him, Who seek Your face—even Jacob. Selah.

Seth means replacement.
"Most heresy comes when men take to logical conclusions that which God has only revealed in part."
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

Can often mean birthing a ministry, or something else. Usually not indicative of a literal birth.

I'd look up the names of Jacob and Seth, too.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
jeff
Site Moderator

Post by jeff »

Also thinking, Jacob was the the one whom the Lord chose, rejecting Esau.

jeff
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

when looking at this dream....we see

Jacob in the bible was the renamed after wrestling with an angel to be blessed. Jacob respresents in Hebrew: judgment

Seth means...Appointed

the number nine in Hebrew is Judgement or conclusion or ending

The number six represents man..sixth day man was created. Six can represent human labor, secular completness or describing a constant battle between spirit and flesh

In know these things, you are laboring (Lord send us labors for the Harvest).

IN the hospital, A place of care of the sick and needy.

You have a BIG BOY (new birth) this new birth of #9=Judgement of conclusion of # 6 = constant battle between spirit and flesh, creation of man ?

Then you tells us you named him Jacob: judgement Seth: appointed

Summary: you are laboring to birth the Big boy...of Judgement conclusion between the spirit and flesh by the final Judgement at appointed time???

Interesting??? Hope something helps you.
larkspur7777
Bronze Member

Post by larkspur7777 »

Very interesting..i do believe this was a spiritual dream..it was so vivid and real ..one of those when you wake up you are suprised you arent actually there :) anyway thank you for your replies..and God bless you all..
I will love thee, O Lord, my strength. 2 THE LORD IS MY ROCK, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.psalm18:1,2