mate/bimini

Archives for 2010
spiritledd
Diamond Member

mate/bimini

Post by spiritledd »

First off...IRL i was hearing "Bimini" recently from the Lord.Two or three times i think? I asked the Lord what it meant, but i did not get an understanding.

Then last night i dreamt that i was with the mate God has chosen for me. I saw a "for rent" sign. We (she and i) went in to look. It was so fantastic i knew i would not be able to afford it. But the lady showing the place said "she would drop the price to $650" in a hushed tone.

I can't even begin to explain how beautiful this place was. I thought "this is perfect". Then when i thought we were done looking i saw it had an upstairs too. We went up stairs and it was an empty store overlooking a bay next to a hotel in the Bahamas... pretty sure it was Bimini island?

I was shocked! I gave my wife a blue scarf and told her this was her store. She wanted to sell these beautiful silk scarfs. She became very exited! She said what should I name it? The lady showing us said it used to be called “Willderberries” so my wife decided to call it that.

Then a group of people who were very well dressed came in. I realized one was a minister. He was in a long grey robe with gold buttons. He and this woman were writing a song for a wedding.

I wanted to help them. But my wife was very concerned and asked "do they have permission to have this wedding here? I told her “well they must because the minister of God would not do something illegal.

Then the Lord sang to me a song...so got i real exited and started running a round singing it. As we were about to leave my wife heard from the Lord a man was sick and so she put chocolate pie with whipped cream on his desk.
Last edited by spiritledd on Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Hi Spiritledd,
These things stand out to me. Bimini means "mother of waters" -a source of outpouring.

The cost of the dwelling 650 -600 can symbolize warfare, but 50 can symbolize Pentecost or power from on high to be victorious in undoing the works of the evil one.

Blue scarf -at first I wondered if this was heavenly protection of the throat, but I perhaps it is like a a precious fine type of prayer shawl. The upper room is where she received her gift and is a storehouse for the distribution of more similar gifts.

Wilderberries reminds me of provision in the wilderness, harvesting what you did not plant.

Writing a song for a wedding -prophetic praise.

Chocolate pie -a sweet offering for the suffering.
...that I might know Him...
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Thanks

Post by spiritledd »

Thanks Charys... gotta a witness on that interp! :D
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi spirtled,

I was wondering if you remember the color of the womans scarf?

I dont have an interp on this dream.

Wilderberry is a flavor of shnapps, a distilled liquor.
Its name is derived from having several berry flavors in it.

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

blue silk scraf

Post by spiritledd »

It was a blue silk scraf...though mostly blue it seems to of had a little bit of green specks too? Maybe like how hazel eyes have specks of blue and green? I saw it spelled Willderberries with two L's.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Spiritled,

Thanks for replying on the scarf.

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.