Getting money at the Bank

Archives for 2010
Gold
Diamond Member

Getting money at the Bank

Post by Gold »

In the dream I am at the bank, but at a different branch then I ususlly go to. It is almost closing time at the bank, and I am trying to fill out the withdrawal slip, but the paperwork looks different and I cant figure out how to fill it out. I try but just make a mess of it, and I hand it to the teller,and she like this is all wrong,and then the bank manager gets suspicious of me, because he cant figure out why I dont know how to fill out the paperwork,and then they are starting to lock up the doors and Im trying to get this done before they close because its New Years Eve and I want this money. The amout I was trying to get was $1000.
Last edited by Gold on Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ecc 10:19... Money is the answer to everything.

Mk 11:24 I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer BELIEVE that you HAVE received it,and it will be yours.
PS 118:25 God, please send prosperity NOW
MJ
Gold Member

Post by MJ »

Gold:

Your dream made me think of the following:

Jesus Christ is returning very soon for His Bride, The Church. All who have believed on Him have eternal life----money in the Heavenly or eternal bank.

The age of grace is closing, just like the bank is closing. The opportunity to become saved will be more limited after the rapture of the Church. But still, "all who call upon the Name of the Lord will be saved." Joel 2:32; Acts 2:21; Rom 10:13

Things are changing at an asternomical pace, leaving many of us in a hurried state, such as you experienced filling out the form which had changed.

You do the best you can with the form; this reminds me how we try to make it in this world as a Christian---we are so different than the world, and it becomes more obvious as the last days approach. The teller and manager are both suspicious of you. The world will always see a Christian as a strange person, and the Word declares we are strangers and aliens in this life. No mystery there, just a fact of life.

Locking the doors and preparing for New Year's Eve---this spoke to me of just how close the return of Christ is...the signs are everywhere.

You are trying to get $1000---security for the coming days. This is a hard one, but I believe the dream is saying we cannot put our faith and trust in this world and in anything, including money, that would offer a sense of security.

The overall sense of the dream that I felt was that God was speaking of putting our trust in Him and letting Him provide for us, now and in the future, whatever comes.

Hope this is enlightening, but I understand there might be other interpretations more personal and more meaningful to you. Just something I immediately felt as I read your dream.

Blessings,

MJ
"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." Galatians 1:3

MJ
Gold
Diamond Member

Post by Gold »

This made sense, thanks !
Ecc 10:19... Money is the answer to everything.

Mk 11:24 I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer BELIEVE that you HAVE received it,and it will be yours.
PS 118:25 God, please send prosperity NOW