Waiting For Disaster In Hotel

Archives for 2010
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Waiting For Disaster In Hotel

Post by Warrior Princess »

I was staying in this large, long hotel room. Was laying on the bed, there was a woman laying on the other side of the bed and there was a sweet kitten between us. So I was asking her how were we going to be able to continue to afford paying/renting for a hotel. The sense was that we were waiting for a disaster to hit and so we had rented a hotel like to wait it out when it hit or something, it was a good thing. She indicated that it would be ok, that at the end of the month, they would run another special or something and it would be ok. The subject of my parents arriving came up and I said they would need/have their own room, it would be better because of my younger brother being developmentally disabled and loud.

There were a few steps up to a door on the backside of the room. The door was open and I saw a man and woman pull up in a vehicle amidst sirens etc on the street outside. They got out and were doing something. I wondered if they were undercover agents.

Then, I am packing to go to another hotel, apparently in Kansas with my ex inlaws and my kids, on a bus. I had packed a backpack and was going to leave my suitcase at the original hotel, but I realized that I might need my dark blue jeans (more formal) so I decided to take my whole suitcase.

I remember seeing the tarnished looking key to lock up when I left, wasn't sure if I was coming back there or not.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."