Attending A Small Church Revival

Archives for 2010
Counted4Him
Diamond Member

Attending A Small Church Revival

Post by Counted4Him »

:lol: Wishing Everyone a Happy 2011,

My dream takes place in a small church that was having a small country revival (sp?). I see through a wide circular type of opening. I see people in this pentecostal church who are having hands layed on by a Pastor. I see open folding chairs put aside to provide open space. People are falling under the Spirit. Then I see myself, I seemed to be the only one left standing waiting for my turn. I have a dress or flowing long skirt on. This pastor comes up to me and gently behind my knees tucks my skirt in so that it stays in place. He touches my forehead but I think I don't want to be forced down (I was resisting kind of not sure what to expect), but the pastor very gentle with me treated me with such care. I then thought (because it is my thoughts IRL that I always question this experience) Lord I don't want to fake this fall but I see myself layed out already then I yeilded to the experience and I thought a friends thoughts as I am down (this is because you needed something thats why this happens) and I give in and start to feel a floating process like my body was ready but my experience of that gentle flowing down came after I accepted it the experience as truth. End of dream. Any thoughts?

Note: I had just finish reading the book "Lord Open My Eyes" by Gary Oats and was up all night praying until the mid fourth watch. This morning as soon as my knees touched the floor in the bedroom when I went to pray about it, my stomach started to bubble hard and as I started to pray immediately my body started to shake and I spoke with rapid tongues. Thanks.

God Bless you All and May the Lord Open Your Eyes More this New Year! Shalom!
Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit * 1 Corinthians 12:4