Trip Up North/Kangaroo

Archives for 2011
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Trip Up North/Kangaroo

Post by Warrior Princess »

On a trip, stayed at a house, getting up the next morning to continue on to Up North (like Canada?). A guy who was a combination of 2 men that I know, Kent Henry (the worship leader) and Don K (apostle to Guatemala) was there and was our guide. He said we needed to go buy way of Chicago to avoid a storm and that there was a contact guy up there at/over the border in Canada that he trusted to help us get over the border, but I knew we would need to hurry to avoid a cold front coming in (it was one of those dangerous instant freeze things like in the doomsday movies). I told him that he had gotten us this far without fail/harm and that I trusted him and agreed we needed to follow his advice, go his way, etc. I was packing my suitcase, looking for my earbuds and asked my oldest daughter about them.

Then, we heard a noise outside the sliding glass door, and I thought it was the cold arriving, but Kent/Don said it was safe to go out, there was like this spirit or something, he called it something I can't remember, it looked like a kangaroo to me. Kent/Don said that whatever we sacrificed would do such and such, it was good, and/or it would also release a fallen or wounded warrior or something like that.

Then, my youngest daughter and I went out to the garage to start loading up the van(s). It was dark and I wondered if it was safe. An old woman wandered/crept into the garage and I didn't feel good about it, so I closed the garage door and was trying to close the door between the house and garage where we were standing but daughter wouldn't get out of the way fast enough, she didn't realize the potential danger. I finally got her out of the way and got it closed. She said she had her cell phone, but I explained that 911 wouldn't know where she was on that.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
MJ
Gold Member

Post by MJ »

WP:

I felt your dream was exciting and held keys to end-time revelation!

This is my interpretation, although I feel it is only in part:

Kent and Don represent what we need in these last days to keep our faith and courage alive and growing---worship and being led by the Spirit.

In your dream you were given instruction to avoid a storm and a cold front coming in. The storm may signify persecution. [This is what came to me because some time ago I felt the Lord instructing me to pray and intercede for the coming persecution of believers.] The cold front---to me this could possibly be what the Bible speaks about the falling away before the Son of Man is revealed.

Your readiness of your spirit is revealed through your packed suitcase and your ears are listening to the voice of God---very neat parallel.

When you heard the noise you thought it was something else but upon listening to (Kent) worship and (Don) prophetic voice you were told when it was safe to move/get out.

I believe the old woman represents dark spirits at work, waiting and watching and ready to attack.

Your daughter may represent those young in Christ and apt to call upon human help (911) but your maturity in the Lord is evident by your discernment and knowledge in knowing 911 was not the source of help.

Very interesting dream---I felt it held many clues to what we may be headed toward. Your dream includes revelation, warning, and instruction.

I'll be interested in how others interpret your dream.

Blessings,

MJ
"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." Galatians 1:3

MJ