Chairman of LEGO

Archives for 2011
charlie
Diamond Member

Chairman of LEGO

Post by charlie »

Any ideas what a chairman of lego might represent? My hubs dreamed that he met with him to discuss a partnership and we ended up going out for a meal with him.

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Lego's are little building blocks or toys that are used by kids. To me the CEO of Lego would be a very important position but the question I have is does the use of Lego represent little building blocks or toys or both? Sounds neat. I can't wait to see what comes from this dream for you and your husband. God Bless you guys.

in Christ,
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Post by eyes.enlightened »

I heard a play on words, Lego = "Let go".

Philippians 3:13; Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before.

Hope it makes sense to you, if it doesn't fit, let it go.

PEACE & LOVE +
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

BJ...yes- had similar thoughts...hubs has never dreamt about Lego before though he was a keen Lego kid!

Interestingly we are looking for partnerships for a new training initiative so the theme in the dream of talking partnerships mirrors real life. The CEO and hubs ended up talking about environmental issues (one of hubs areas IRL) and then he took us out for a fantastic, tasty meal in a very expensive restaurant though the meal seemed quite simple...fried eggs stood out. CEO was very laid back and amicable (like hubs).

Yes, watch this space..chuckles!

Eyesenlightened...I like your word play idea! Don't think it fits as hubs brain doesn't work like that (he's also a stickler for proper pronounciation chuckles!)

Thanks so much

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

charlie,

Praying the Lord will be the Master Builder and lead you both to divine partnerships so that His kingdom will be established through your family! Blessings on you dear! (was thinking along the lines bj mentioned on building blocks too:)
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

On Sandy Warner's website, thequickenedword, she says this about Lego's...

The word “lego” actually has its roots in the Greek “logos.” He is truly the living Word!
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.