Flinging food in the produce section

Archives for 2011
keilani
Site Moderator

Flinging food in the produce section

Post by keilani »

joyce meyer, my sister and I were in the produce section of a store. It seemed as if were filming a part of a movie. We were flinging produce at each other in good fun and laughing but we were not throwing it directly at each other, just near the area the other person was standing. Joyce Meyer flung a potato at me and it landed in the potato section to my right and caused a big explosion and I started laughing.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
spoken4
Gold Member

Post by spoken4 »

It seems that you are in a place where you are enjoying fellowship with sisters in the Lord.....a place where fruit of the spirit is abundant. Perhaps a time of sharing...bouncing Ideas (spiritual fruit??) off of each other.
Perhaps a word play also...."spirit produced"....

It reminds me of fellowshipping with a few friends who have like spirits. These are the ones that I love to talk out dreams with,
because while we are alike in being metaphorically minded and symbolic thinking comes naturally.....we each bring something unique and different to the table. Each of us having gifts and strengths that differ from each other but are all needed to see the bigger picture.
Have you ever had those conversations with someone and it seems that what they say...sparks something for you...and then you bounce that off of them....which sparks something more for them...and so on and so forth....

Perhaps, you are about to be the recipient of revelation of the deeper things of God (once hidden.... potato underground...) now unearthed??
It seems it was sent you way during a time of fellowship...but was right on time...hitting home for you.... bringing with it an explosion of revelation of the deep things of God??
I am not sure what Joyce Myer means to you...but that would be key in why it was her that directed some deep revelation your way...that hit home for you and caused you to see the fruit of this deep revelation evident in your life!!

God bless you!! Its not an interp...but more a bouncing some things off of you that may spark something for you!!
I love this site for that very reason...so much fellowship with like spirits....and minds...yet different and unique veiwpoints that all add to the bigger picture!!
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Have you ever had those conversations with someone and it seems that what they say...sparks something for you...and then you bounce that off of them....which sparks something more for them...and so on and so forth....
Yes spoken4, i TOTALLY agree! It's like stirring up the gifts within us:)
Perhaps, you are about to be the recipient of revelation of the deeper things of God (once hidden.... potato underground...) now unearthed??
It seems it was sent you way during a time of fellowship...but was right on time...hitting home for you.... bringing with it an explosion of revelation of the deep things of God??
YES and amen! I am on a fast and have been seeking Him in a different way and He has been revealing many things in the spirit realm in a big way! Thank you for the potato underground and unearthed! You were a key in this and I pray huge blessings on you in return! I love the Body working together, it is a beautiful picture of serving in love as we grow.
God bless you!! Its not an interp...but more a bouncing some things off of you that may spark something for you!!
I love this site for that very reason...so much fellowship with like spirits....and minds...yet different and unique veiwpoints that all add to the bigger picture!!
another hearty amen to that!! I was so grateful for Him leading me here in a time of seeking and without many of you on this site pouring out themselves in love, gosh, where would i be?:)

**oh and although you think it wasn't an interp, you gave me all the revelation i needed:)

mahalo and great peace and increase from above for you in this new year!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.