Mother driving my car and crashed it

Archives for 2011
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Mother driving my car and crashed it

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

I have been having a LOAD of soulish dreams... no clear-cut ones from God in well over a month plus, which hasnt happened in around 3 years or so.... but thats alright, just this season I dream-wise I suppose.

Anyway though, i think there are elements to be paid attention to in some soulish dreams and dreams from the heart and this one from the other day keeps coming to mind:

I got a brand-new car in the dream, not sure how now. But it was a very nice car. It wasnt the one i had wanted but it was still nice and I did like it. Somehow my mother was driving this nice new car and i was the passenger. We were going down a city street and got into an accident that I dont believe was the fault of my mother.

I saw the crash coming and braced myself.... I remember in the dream thinking, "I am really hurt."

Then I was trying to communicate to others via some odd-method (dont know how to describe) that the day after i got my brand-new car, it was totaled. I was having a lot of trouble getting the word out, via some Facebook-type thing except it wasnt on a computer or online (again I cannot really explain or describe it).

Just sharing for any impressions. I have some but it may have just been a dream.... cuz as i said, ive been having soulish and very unusual ones like crazy for some time now.
This may not mean anything, could just be subconscious junk working itself out.

Peace,

MW
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5