Dream about my ex and knowing the difference in love

Archives for 2011
steadyone
Diamond Member

Dream about my ex and knowing the difference in love

Post by steadyone »

Interesting Dream

I was in a house living room full of people and an old boyfriend who I was suppose to Mary in real life. He was one of the loves of my life in real life. Anyway a friend of mine Enna was with us and we were like communing in this house together. When my friend Enna and I were in the other room Enna had said my ex was cute and that she wanted to date him. I had no objections to her dating him but I was still in love with him. He was the one who had the say so. So she told him or something that she wanted to go out with him, and he had no objections to that. I could tell he was still in love with me and he knew I still loved him. Some how he and I end up in this room together and the closer we were to each other our hearts just beat faster for one another. The next thing I know we are confessing to one another we loved each other deeply, and he asked me to marry him. I said, " yes I now know the difference between the immature love and the mature love." I said, " I now do not expected from you rather then just to love you, and that it is all not about feeling but knowing you love me." I said, " I will have to tell my friend Enna that we are to marry. I was afraid to tell Enna because she was yet a child that would be easily hurt. The next thing I know he and I are getting our horse ready to ride off.

Blessings
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Steadyone,

Your dream could be a mirror of what actually is going on between you and your ex right now. Realistically speaking, Enna probably took a liking to your exbf but you both realize that you still have feelings for each other. Seems like at the time that you were together you weren't ready to love him at the level needed in a marriage.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

Oh haha no he is married now and it was when I was seventeen we were boyfriend and girlfriend. I believe this is a spiritual thing with the Lord.

Thanks though sweetie...
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Oh okay! This dream occured when you were 17?
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Perhaps it's just something that occured during the time you were with him. God Bless
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

I believe Enna is a part of you that the Lord wants to grow. He is calling you closer, to deeper intimacy with him and to not be afraid.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

Oh honey I am not afraid my cry is to grow closer and deeper and wider in Him. My life is His and I am so hungry you can hear my hunger pains. lol Bless you dear one...
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

AMEN!!
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

I am not married nor seeing anyone I believe the Lord is showing me that there is a union between him and I that is going deeper.

Blessings to you Will.
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

I know.
"Most heresy comes when men take to logical conclusions that which God has only revealed in part."
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

Will, if I may ask, because I've seen you talk about this before and I'm just curious about it now.

What do YOU believe about this "make no oath" stuff?

What is it all about?
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

I was wondering the same thing four...
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Will, please explain:
We can make oaths that keep us from being available to the one
Which oath? Who is "the one"? Do you mean steadyone's ex-boyfriend who is now married to someone else? Are you implying his marriage vows are invalid because he should have married steadyone? Please clarify.
When Jesus said make no oath he was saying let your yes be yes and no, no.
I believe Jesus was saying to walk in integrity and keep your word. If you say "Yes, I marry you," it means you promise on the basis of your own integrity to keep a promise. It means walking in the light as He is in the light in such a consistent way that you need no guarantor of an oath. Saying yes to marriage provides no more of a loophole for deciding later that you didn't marry the "right" person than swearing by the moon or by the altar or by the Bible does.

Yes means yes. No means no.
...that I might know Him...
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

well as far as "breaking an oath"...is that something that you need to be laid hands and prayed over by people at Church in an official ceremony type deal?

i know for me, i've already had ALL kinds of stuff like that done to me.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

Will This is my opnion.
There is nothing in the bible that says we cant make vows. Marraiges and weddings at least in our culture consist of vows or promises. Its witnessed uusally by family and friends.

I know many cultures sprobbably have different ways at recognising marraiges( try to put a distiction between a pagen and secular marraige and a jewish christian marrriage). But in our culture its the acceptable way to make vows. Even simple ones. They are promises to eachother that are sanctioned by the church and or the goverment authorties.

The word says to obey the laws of the land and our country has certain ways in which people marry. They can marry with a wedding in a church as long as they have a license or in civil court. As long as the nation or place u live does not forbid one to marry or forces one to marry in a way that is against scripture we are suppose to do it the way the law says or permits..

ALso the church in gnereal has accepted that vows are to part pf the marraige ceremony. I think oaths may be a bit different then vows. Again im not sure but because Jesus did forbid oaths but in the Old testement and even in the book of acts it speaks of the alowing of vows,,i say there is some kind of difference.

I have been married for 26 years. I was married in a beautiful church wedding my congregation and family put together. We had beautiful vows which simply cemented our commitment and what that would entail before God and men. Once a vow is made it cant be broken except i would say in very special circumstances.

Last fall i renwed my vows in another wedding ceremony with my husbund. It was a smaller wedding that was put together mostly by my and i belive the Lord and little help from a few sweet peopel. My husbund himself who wasent all that excited ABOUT THIS SECOND CEREMONY.BUT SAID HE FELT THE BOND TIGHTEN as we recommited ourselves.This time we shared Holy Communion together and i wrote my own vows.

I cant speak on other cultures but theres somethign to making a vow to your betrothed that cements the relationship and sanctfies it for consumation. I have been there twice with the same man and i know.

Now i understand that the vows of marraige can be revoked and broken in certain cases which Jesus and the apostle paul adressed, Some marraiges just fall apart and some are very dangerous to stay in and God in my opnion merecifully gave a way out of those...but the main rule is that marraige because of the vow is a lifetime commitment.
We are told to not break vows and that marraige is to be a lifetime dedciation,,so it ,maybe that it seems to me God incorperated at least through western christianity the making of vows and the solidyfying of marraiges.

Anyway ... this subject should have its own thread,,,lets focus on Steadyones dream....this is not the thread for this debate.

one more thing... even if u marry ther wrong person,,, its still a sealed deal. Unless the marriages has been seriousely violated with no repentence and healing as such as adultery or abandoment..ur in it. I had the thought yesterday about "meeting the right person your soul mate " and hpow peeople miss it and marry the wrong person, This came to,.. and i think it may be of God..
" If u do marry wrong and not the right person,,, God can make u right for eachother. He can make a miracle.. If u " marry " water " and miss the "wine there is still a miracle for u and anyone else!" How beautiful it was at t A WEDDING JESUS DID JUST THIS,,, HIS FIRST PUBLIC MIRACLE. He can make a watery marrage into one of sweet tasting wine even now!I did not marry my soul mate. But he is my husbund. we are married and after the afterglow of the wedding and we settled in i to regular life ) i used to have thoughts " we arnt right for eachother" but through the years and many storms i learned to deeply love this wonderful man and looking at it now i belive i did marry the right person after all! I just was braiswaashed by our cultures idea of roamnce..heart fluterrings and the constant need for sexual tension and feeling soul bound to feel i 'have the right mate"This is the idea of soap operas and idealists with heads in the clouds..in my humble opnion.

My point is ,,, if u marry the wrong person.... and miss it,,, its never a excuse to divorce to find the right one,.This is NOT in the bible.God does fogive Divorce but nevertheless to leave a marraige beacause u think its not valid because its the person is 'not the one" is " in not sound doctrine. nough said!
Last edited by Jewels-inhisheart on Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.