cleaning teeth

Archives for 2011
keilani
Site Moderator

cleaning teeth

Post by keilani »

between the front upper middle teeth with a rock?
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Keilani,

I am trying to figure out how a rock fit inbetween your teeth?

Maybe I am not getting this right. :)

Between your two front teeth?

Peace,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

lol apologies piano! It didn't fit there but I was using a gray stone as if it were a toothpick. Looking for positive and negative (thinking more negative) possibilities here because the setting itself was odd (South of Sitka, in a big cave). Sitting in the cave was the guy who was in Wedding Proposal w/Sandra Bullock. I saw him isolated, saw a nearby island w/a research building. I would've tossed the dream except that the rock scene was vivid and this was the last portion to a dream in which I knew undoubtedly that the first part was from God.

mahalo!

**oh! using it as in trying to scrape between my teeth w/the stone:)
***More To Come***

and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

keilani wrote:lol apologies piano! It didn't fit there but I was using a gray stone as if it were a toothpick. Looking for positive and negative (thinking more negative) possibilities here because the setting itself was odd (South of Sitka, in a big cave). Sitting in the cave was the guy who was in Wedding Proposal w/Sandra Bullock. I saw him isolated, saw a nearby island w/a research building. I would've tossed the dream except that the rock scene was vivid and this was the last portion to a dream in which I knew undoubtedly that the first part was from God.
mahalo!

**oh! using it as in trying to scrape between my teeth w/the stone:)
Mahalo Keilani, the two upper front teeth is called the maxillary central incisors and these two are the most prominant teeth in the mouth and noticeable. Teeth normally symbolize wisdom through experience. A toothpick is normally a wooden or plastic stick that is used to clean debris from between the teeth; however, because you are using a rock/stone instead brings to mind that you are using the "Word" or the Spirit for wisdom. In other words, you are seeking God for His wisdom, which He gives abundantly.
Ryan Reynolds was the actor in the movie. Ryan means "king" and Reynolds means ruling council. Sitka is the former Russian American capital of this part of Alaska. To me this speaks of some kind of dominion that is about to come about or it has already been situated. Russia to me represents something negative and something that is very powerful and anti-Christ. What comes to mind is the verse in which Archangel Michael was fighting the Prince of Persia, which was a dominion over that particuliar region. Also, a cave brings to mind something that is hidden and below the earth. When I think of this, the pit of Hell comes to mind. When I was little, I was told that hell is below the earth and in the center. I am not sure if this is true, but I was always told this as a little girl. Also, a pastor (I want mention her name here because I think it is against this board rules to post names) stated that she had an experience in which she was taken to both Hell and Heaven for 40 days. She stated that hell was in the center and below the earth. In other words, there is trouble brewing below the surface.
I am not sure if this applies to Alaska, Hawaii or both. I lived in Hawaii for 3 years and I was made aware while I was there that Hawaii have over 180 demigods in that region. I was made aware that certain trees, volcanic rocks, tikis, etc... were considered "gods" and was told that they are considered sacred by many. I am not sure if this may apply to this beautiful region.
Alaska is north of Hawaii, and north can represent 3 things that is happening in the spiritual: judgement, heaven, and spiritual warfare. So what you are probaly seeing is a dominion over your region and some very strong spiritual warfare going on. I was reading something a while back that sometimes when we pray or attempt to put the Word, sometimes we may notice that the people are not responsive to this because of a dominion over that region. The key to figuring it all out, entails studying the trends of the area. For instance, if the population is stiff-necked, materialistic, hedonistic, critical,etc... then you need to seek the Lord to clear out these unclean spirits for Him to make a mighty move.
I am not sure if this helps or if I am way off based, but I hopes this helps and God bless!!!
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Nope not way off base at all sister! Mahalo for all the insight you shared! Yes Hawaii (as with many the pacific island cultures) do have many demigods. It is something I had to have my mind renewed about when I was born again and just like it teaches us in Eph 6--our war is against this very organized set of demonic powers, not against people. Becoming a part of tehillah here was a BIG part of my growth in learning that we have to separate the spirits operating through people from the actual person. Just like God must speak His will to us through His Holy Spirit to do His will on earth, satan also has to use those under his influence to do the same for his kingdom. The bible speaks of the god of this world blinding people so that they cannot recognize what is truth so knowing that, I have had to learn through dealing with this aspect of my cultural inheritance just how important it is to walk in the truth in love. Without that love, faith and the Word cannot work (faith works through love gal 5:6).

Once again, blessings and thanks for taking the time to respond. Your insight is much more appreciated than you may realize:) Shalom!
***More To Come***

Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

PTL He answered your question, I pray He continually give you wisdom and strength in abundance. God Bless!!!
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

lol apologies piano! It didn't fit there but I was using a gray stone as if it were a toothpick. Looking for positive and negative (thinking more negative) possibilities here because the setting itself was odd (South of Sitka, in a big cave).
Now that is possible..better view from here now, thank you.

Can I tell you, the picture that comes to my mind when someone is picking their teeth? Discard if not applicable to you.

Quiet in thought. Not talking, examining surroundings and determining action or inaction. Wisdom...

LOL, I have this sterotypical picture of local men sitting in front of the neighborhood corner store picking their teeth watching people walk in and out and thinking to themselves about it.

Peace,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

lol piano, okay that mental picture of local men totally reminds me of my dad since he does possess much wisdom, self-control and is quiet by nature --qualities that I as a young headstrong teen I deemed as a weakness (ie an inability to speak up for one's self since everyone had to know my opinion). HA HA! I've come a long way thank you Jesus and now know that there is more wisdom in shutting the mouth and observing, while allowing Him to speak and teach us first.

Mahalo dear for your insight, it definitely does speak as well. I was studying the situation in the dream but irl, I've been pondering what He was trying to say regarding things I've been praying over spiritually. This dream actually brought clarity to something I was pondering which I had tried to understand on my own reasoning ability though something didn't set right in my spirit. I knew I was missing something and shortly after this dream, another came that pointed me back in the right direction.

Shalom and great thanks:)
***More To Come***

Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

You mean the movie, "The Proposal"? Yes that was Ryan Reynolds, who is Canadian btw.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5