Stolen purse and car keys

Archives for 2011
INeedHIM
Bronze Member

Stolen purse and car keys

Post by INeedHIM »

A few nights ago I had two dreams back to back and they were both about my purse and car keys being stolen.

In the first dream, I was in a store looking around...The first thing I saw was some fabric, so I thought, I'll buy fabric and make something. When I walked over to get a closer look I noticed some of the fabric pieces were ripped and torn like remnants and they were purple. There was brown fur fabric, so I thought I'll make a fur vest....I walked away and started looking at these big screen TV’s...they were only $749.00 and I thought wow that's a good buy...I walked away again and started looking at these coats that were only 14.99, so again I thought wow what a great buy. Just then a young girl walked up and started looking at this sweater, she took it and walked away. Then I thought I wanted that sweater, but again I walked away...As I walked away the last time, it dawned on me that I didn't have my purse any longer. My first thought was I have to cancel my credit cards, then I thought naw, I'll just wait until I get home, then I realized my car keys were gone to and I was stranded. I woke up from the dream and thought wow, I'm glad this was a dream.

I dosed off again and had the second dream. I don't remember all the details, I know I was at my parents’ house and the front lawn was being dug up. As I looked down under the grass I saw all these little animals trying to run for cover. There were a lot of workers digging up the lawn, then I realized again someone had stolen my purse. I had the same thoughts I had in the first dream, I have to cancel my credits cards, then I thought naw, I'll wait until I get home, then I realized my car keys were gone to and I was stranded. I woke up from the dream and thought wow, I'm glad this was a dream.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello, these are just some thoughts; toss out if they do not resonate.
Your purse and keys are something of value that God has blessed you with. It appears that the enemy is attempting to steal these things away. The purse contains all your blessings and the keys is the Authority He has given you.
You stated the tv was a good buy because of the price. It is indeed, $749 symbolizes redemption of man (7+4+9 = 20 = redemption). The coat was a great buy as well. The coat represents a covering and its price $14.99 equates to deliverance from bondage: salvation/deliverance (14) and bondage (9+9 = 18 ). It looks like you are in the Lord's storage house looking at all the gifts has in storage for mankind.
You being stranded, looks like some kind of trap to keep you where you are at or to bring in fear. However, you do not fear because you are in the Lord's storage house.
The 2nd part of the dream, once again looks like the enemy is trying to infiltrate. The animals running for cover brings to mind Leviticus 11:41, “All small animals that scurry along the ground are detestable, and you must never eat them.” The workers are Godly agents that are “hallowing” out this area. Hallow means holy; so they are making this area holy. The enemy is attempting to do this trick again. I believe that what appears to be your parents house may be in fact your church. However, once again you are in a good place.
I hope this helps and God bless!!!
Last edited by Newbie on Thu May 12, 2011 4:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

I have had quite a few dreams over some years involving my keys being lost or stolen (usually lost). Not so much with the purse but I believe a purse can represent your ministry and calling.

Keys can represent revelation sometimes.

I pray God gives u wisdom and revelation as to the complete interp on ur dream.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
INeedHIM
Bronze Member

Post by INeedHIM »

Newbie wrote:Hello, these are just some thoughts; toss out if they do not resonate.
Your purse and keys are something of value that God has blessed you with. It appears that the enemy is attempting to steal these things away. The purse contains all your blessings and the keys is the Authority He has given you.
You stated the tv was a good buy because of the price. It is indeed, $749 symbolizes redemption of man (7+4+9 = 20 = redemption). The coat was a great buy as well. The coat represents a covering and its price $14.99 equates to deliverance from bondage: salvation/deliverance (14) and bondage (9+9 = 18 ). It looks like you are in the Lord's storage house looking at all the gifts has in storage for mankind.
You being stranded, looks like some kind of trap to keep you where you are at or to bring in fear. However, you do not fear because you are in the Lord's storage house.
The 2nd part of the dream, once again looks like the enemy is trying to infiltrate. The animals running for cover brings to mind Leviticus 11:41, “All small animals that scurry along the ground are detestable, and you must never eat them.” The workers are Godly agents that are “hallowing” out this area. Hallow means holy; so they are making this area holy. The enemy is attempting to do this trick again. I believe that what appears to be your parents house may be in fact your church. However, once again you are in a good place.
I hope this helps and God bless!!!
I'm always so amazed when I encounter a person with the gift of interpreting dreams. I am so bad at it :o I over think everything. Thanks for your insight.

The interp was right on and confirmed some these I now know the Lord has been speaking to me --- Thanks again....
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

PTL you got a confirmation and I pray He blesses you with an abundance of wisdom and knowledge from His strorehouse. Continually to hold onto your "purse and keys". God Bless!!!
janmar
Gold Member

Post by janmar »

Hi INeedHim,
There are a few things that come up when reading this that may help in your understanding:
The fabric, buying it to make something – depending on the type of fabric, but it could mean that you are about to receive something, which will result in a new creation, but it will cost you (Philippians 3:8; Col. 3:9-10) – could be the garment of the Lord Jesus – to be clothed in righteousness
The remnants – they were purple representing royalty; they were torn & ripped – reminds me of the garments of Jesus after the crucifixion, and He is the King of kings
All the price comparing & moving – may be you realizing more & more that what is worthy in the eyes of the Lord, and walking away from what is not worthy – real repentance; even though they looked pleasing to the eyes and were reasonable, they still weren’t worth it over Christ Jesus
The canceling of the credit cards – credit cards remind me of debts; so this could be you understanding more of what repentance is and the forgiveness of sins
The purse being stolen – could have represented the trials that will come upon you as you walk stronger and deeper in Christ, where you will be tested by the enemy and things of value taken away from you of this world - *But remember the gain in Christ Jesus far exceeds all those things! So be at peace in Him through these trials and be refined by fire.
The digging up of your parents’ front lawn – may be the Lord showing you He’s about to reveal some things that have been hidden; sometimes animals can represent emotions and depending on the animals, the type of emotion would be symbolic of the animal and its characteristics
The waiting till you get home to cancel the credit cards – could mean the putting off of things because of waiting till you’re in a certain place (Prov. 3:5)
The keys being gone and being stranded – keys are probably revelations of things the Lord has given you to move forward – so you were stranded, or complacent – could mean something’s holding you back – may need to pray to the Lord about this to recall to you anything that you have not done that He’s asked you to
Sounds like some things the Lord is revealing to you for healing purposes and encouraging you on what He plans to do with this process, once it’s finished. May He give you further discernment and understanding of the things of Himself; and may you have peace throughout this great work.
Jan
Bella

Post by Bella »

Amazing insights everyone.

I'd like to add what I thought ...

Front lawn I suspect represents those things of you that are visible. Houses often represent us. Front lawn - either things to come or things upfront. Back lawn - things hidden or things past.

Car keys to me represent something which brings the ability to drive - and driving represents the way you go ahead in life.

To me, purses represent how you 'do' life.

TV - prophetic / seer?

$749 - 3 x 7s - 7 from the 700 and 7 x 7 = 49 - completeness in God?
INeedHIM
Bronze Member

Post by INeedHIM »

janmar wrote:Hi INeedHim,
There are a few things that come up when reading this that may help in your understanding:
The fabric, buying it to make something – depending on the type of fabric, but it could mean that you are about to receive something, which will result in a new creation, but it will cost you (Philippians 3:8; Col. 3:9-10) – could be the garment of the Lord Jesus – to be clothed in righteousness
The remnants – they were purple representing royalty; they were torn & ripped – reminds me of the garments of Jesus after the crucifixion, and He is the King of kings
All the price comparing & moving – may be you realizing more & more that what is worthy in the eyes of the Lord, and walking away from what is not worthy – real repentance; even though they looked pleasing to the eyes and were reasonable, they still weren’t worth it over Christ Jesus
The canceling of the credit cards – credit cards remind me of debts; so this could be you understanding more of what repentance is and the forgiveness of sins
The purse being stolen – could have represented the trials that will come upon you as you walk stronger and deeper in Christ, where you will be tested by the enemy and things of value taken away from you of this world - *But remember the gain in Christ Jesus far exceeds all those things! So be at peace in Him through these trials and be refined by fire.
The digging up of your parents’ front lawn – may be the Lord showing you He’s about to reveal some things that have been hidden; sometimes animals can represent emotions and depending on the animals, the type of emotion would be symbolic of the animal and its characteristics
The waiting till you get home to cancel the credit cards – could mean the putting off of things because of waiting till you’re in a certain place (Prov. 3:5)
The keys being gone and being stranded – keys are probably revelations of things the Lord has given you to move forward – so you were stranded, or complacent – could mean something’s holding you back – may need to pray to the Lord about this to recall to you anything that you have not done that He’s asked you to
Sounds like some things the Lord is revealing to you for healing purposes and encouraging you on what He plans to do with this process, once it’s finished. May He give you further discernment and understanding of the things of Himself; and may you have peace throughout this great work.
Jan
Hi Jan,

I mediated on your interp all weekend and a lot of what you said rang true as well. Especially parts of the second dream. Thanks your for input.

~INeedHIM
INeedHIM
Bronze Member

Post by INeedHIM »

Thanks for all your insight....

~INeedHIM
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

Along with much of what was written here, one thing I got

Perhaps God has given you insight into things . . . "good buys" or whatever . . .

-Or you can hear Him and see Him directing you, . . . but perhaps you second guess . . .

or are easily distracted . . .

& That it is in these places that the enemy will come and in essence "steal away" opportunities and "good things" from you---

Also, could be- in addtion to--- IF you even have credit cards- He is prompting you to cancel them . . .

*We do not know what is around the corner. Even when we see---it is in part. We do not know when jobs are lost or something else will hamper . . . and how we can "afford" things now might not be the case even just tomorrow.

Again. as was said before, dismiss if it does not resonate. (by the way, LOVE that word!) Resonates well with me . . . :)
God isn't looking for perfect vessels, simply willing ones . . . :)
INeedHIM
Bronze Member

Post by INeedHIM »

imavessel wrote:Along with much of what was written here, one thing I got

Perhaps God has given you insight into things . . . "good buys" or whatever . . .

-Or you can hear Him and see Him directing you, . . . but perhaps you second guess . . .

or are easily distracted . . .

& That it is in these places that the enemy will come and in essence "steal away" opportunities and "good things" from you---

Also, could be- in addtion to--- IF you even have credit cards- He is prompting you to cancel them . . .

*We do not know what is around the corner. Even when we see---it is in part. We do not know when jobs are lost or something else will hamper . . . and how we can "afford" things now might not be the case even just tomorrow.

Again. as was said before, dismiss if it does not resonate. (by the way, LOVE that word!) Resonates well with me . . . :)
I missed this one, its good too as I am very easily distracted. And I have the tendency to SECOND guess Everything!

Wow, you guys are good..... :lol: Each gave me their insight and each had some truth. Thanks so much, I pray one day, God will give me the gift of interpreting dreams.