Carousel horse with gold mane and hooves

Archives for 2011
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Carousel horse with gold mane and hooves

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

This wasnt a dream or a vision but I didnt know where else to put it. This happened IRL two nights ago as i was eating in a restaurant (I am on vacation right now).

The waitress seated me and there was a large carousel horse, the kind from a merry-go-round, right next to my booth, to my right. I noticed it was the only one in the entire restaurant. I LOVE carousel horses and was pleased that I got seated right next to one.

As I looked at it, I noticed it was white with a gold mane and gold hooves. The saddle had red and green (like Christmas) and also purples colors swirling around it.

I felt this might be God showing me something.... He speaks in such a variety of ways. And it was really something how I got seated right next to this horse, the only one in the entire (totally unfamiliar/never been to before and in another state from where I live) altogether.

Any impressions?>?

Thanks much!

MW
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

well i think that if it's God speaking to you...the actual message is saying God knows everything about you and what you like and that experience was just a taste of what He will do.
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

Thanks, Four Years!

Anyone have any impressions on the symbolism of the gold mane and gold hooves? And white horse....
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello MW, Idk what is going on in your life at this moment; however, this horse speaks to me as Jesus letting you that He is right by your side. The gold mane brings to mind of how people who have seen Him, would comment on how bright His appearence is. Think of when you see pictures of Him and the golden halo in these depictions. The golden hooves brings to mind on how His feet is like burnt copper. The white horse brings to mind the white horse from Revelation and the accounts of those that have seen Him on a white horse. The colors of purple and red speaks to me as the colors He has worn on that great and terrible day at Cavalry.
So I believe that He is reminding you that no matter what has you troubled, don't be because He is always nearby.