Deliverance

Archives for 2011
Servantleader
Gold Member

Deliverance

Post by Servantleader »

Dreamt that I was at a leadership conference and in leadership within the conference. One of the female leaders whom I didn't know told me that I had demons and needed to go through deliverance. I was so surprised and alarmed at her statement, but before I could do anything, she had laid hands on me in my chest area, and tickle me??? I didn't think it was funny. I thot I heard God say that He was going into the deep recesses - into the hidden parts. But I could be imagining things.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

Deliverence is a contrversey among the body. ITs just now seems to be emerging as a respected field, It seems most have believed that deliverence was mostly for non chriostians.
I am one that believes v deliverence ministry is for the body of Christ, I have been helped greatly by deliverence ministry and am still seeking it. Its been a life saver fro me and my family, There are respected minsters that deal in it.
Its not that well known though and u must be careful about anyone that says they are in deliverence,,, be Lead of the Lord . WE are told to not lay hands on anyone suddenly so that means to me to not let others rashly lay hands on us.

Deliverence does go into deep areas. There is generational delivrence and inner healing.

Wether its for u or not is not my call. Its something to pray about and seek the Fathers heart on. I at first resisted the idea for me and through a dreams and others telling me about it i captulated and went ahead and hooked up with a well respected deliverence ministry. It has helped our family alot.But i was very desperate... a situation arose that man had no remedy for and i had been praying for a answer to the problem and this avenue is what i believe God gave me. Exsamine whats goign on in your life,,what u have been petioning the Lord for and what u feel u need in regards to wholness. In the end i belive the answer to the dream lays whithin the dreamer.

Blessings and may God lead u in his perfect peace and plan.
Servantleader
Gold Member

Post by Servantleader »

Thanks so much for your quick reply!

I believe in deliverance for the body as well, including myself - and am not opposed to it. No doubt, it probably is a case where God is going deep into the recesses of my spirit and cleansing me. That is so neeed.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

Pray and really listen tot what God says. If u want to u can pursure delivrence. Its something though u must be ready for and believ will truly benifit u. There are great places to go.. 'healing rooms" and genuine bonafide deliverence sessions and ministries,. Its not the spooky thing the world and maybe even the church has made it out to be. ITs more of a deep inner cleansing. Alot of praying . ITs not in my case at least a scene from the "excorsist",For me its quite beautiful... like tickling,,it can kinda be annoying yet pleasurable.

For ur prayers and deep thoughtful consideration.
Diamond Member

Re: Deliverance

Post by Newbie »

Servantleader wrote:Dreamt that I was at a leadership conference and in leadership within the conference. One of the female leaders whom I didn't know told me that I had demons and needed to go through deliverance. I was so surprised and alarmed at her statement, but before I could do anything, she had laid hands on me in my chest area, and tickle me??? I didn't think it was funny. I thot I heard God say that He was going into the deep recesses - into the hidden parts. But I could be imagining things.
Hello Servantleader, I believe this dream means that He is about to deliver you from "preaching that tickles the ear" and give you wisdom:
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; (2 Timothy 4:3). (Note: The word rendered "itching" - κνήθω knēthō - also occurs only in this place in the New Testament. It means "to rub, to scratch;" and then "to tickle," and here to feel an "itching" for something pleasing or gratifying. The image is derived from the desire which we have when there is an itching sensation, to have it rubbed or scratched. Such an uneasiness would these persons have to have some kind of instruction that would allay their restless and uneasy desires, or would gratify them.)
Behold, you desire truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part you shall make me to know wisdom. (Psalm 51:6)The reason why you did not laugh when you were tickled is because your spirit knows that whatever is being taught to you is wrong. Therefore you are not pleased with this; hence you did not laughed. You will be delivered but think in the way of the Hebrews in Egypt when they were delivered or Passover by the angel of death.
Toss out if it does not resonate. God Bless!!!
Servantleader
Gold Member

Post by Servantleader »

Thanks again Newbie!!! Whatever I need to be delivered from - deliver me!!! Amen!!! Great teaching on "itching ears"!!!
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Servantleader wrote:Whatever I need to be delivered from - deliver me!!! Amen!!!
It is this teaching that is tickling you He is delivering you from. He is going to give you wisdom, His wisdom. Not that of man who tickle's the ear. The woman is a church/minsitry/ or someone that is tickling you; however, the Spirit will deliver you from this.
Daybreak
Site Admin

Post by Daybreak »

I thot I heard God say that He was going into the deep recesses - into the hidden parts. But I could be imagining things
As I read this, these two verses came to me.....

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. Jer 33:3

But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. John 16:13
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1