Brushing Teeth/Various Swimming Pools

Archives for 2011
Daybreak
Site Admin

Brushing Teeth/Various Swimming Pools

Post by Daybreak »

In this dream I was in my childhood home and I was in my parent's room looking for my top to match my excerise pants that I was wearing. The scene changed quickly and I was now in my childhood bedroom brushing my teeth looking out my window watching my current neighbours (irl my backyard neighbour's and their pool.) Their entire family was outside having a bbq/swimming pool party a whole crowd of them were there. And right next to them was a condo building and their swimming pool and a townhouse complex with their swimming pool. Various families/multi-cultural families were out there enjoying themselves in the pools and hot-tubs etc. It was interesting because in the dream the condo, townhouses and our neighbour's house (with their various size pools) were all position in such a way that it fit perfectly for EVERYONE to enjoy and swim. All the meanwhile I was watching them from my window and brushing my teeth..
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1
janmar
Gold Member

Post by janmar »

Daybreak,

You finding the matching top to pants in your youth, sounds like the Lord showing you your growth in Him, a transitioning that's been occurring. 'You're putting things together' by the leading of the Spirit and are now into a place of growing in His Wisdom. You brushing your teach tells me that you're in the process of 'polishing your Wisdom up in the Lord' as the teeth can often mean Wisdom. The Scripture that comes up about you watching all your neighbors around you at their bbq's - Rom. 14:17. Perhaps the Lord is showing you the difference of where your heart is in the Lord, and theirs, and what that they need prayers. "Everything fit perfectly for them" - that tells me that they are conforming to ways that are comforting to themselves, the fleshly nature, and He may show you some more things in the days ahead for His purposes in ministering to them or for Him in behalf of intercession for those that are not where they need to be that are close to you.

Something to pray about and ask for greater discernment and Wisdom on how to go about what He may need you to do.

Jan
Daybreak
Site Admin

Post by Daybreak »

Thank you so much Janmar for this.....I have had pool dreams before but this one seems quite different....definitely praying for wisdom and clarity...God Bless You....
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1