Archives for 2011
Daybreak
Site Admin

Post by Daybreak »

Literally for months I have seen these exact numbers in succession. Any thoughts??
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Were they in regards to anything/theme or just the numbers popping up as 1, 2,3, 4?
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

since it stops at 4, then i'd say the meaning of these numbers is found in the meaning of the number 4
Daybreak
Site Admin

Post by Daybreak »

For it seems at every turn..... photocopy numbers, house numbers, the time both a.m. and p.m., date Dec (12) 3, 4, kids singing an old sesame street song, etc. I don't believe the meaning would just be in the 4. as it is specifically those four numbers, always 1234.... I am sensing that this is along the lines of people who were seeing 11:11 for quite some time.
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

divine order
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Daybreak,

Is there anything that you've been worrying about? The Lord has everything under control: Matt 6:31 Also, Grace came to mind. These numbers are in sucession, but after 4 is the number five. Five the number for God's grace and redemption.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

people who were seeing 11:11 for quite some time.
I am still seeing 11:11 every day and i never did find out the meaning (it's been going on since 2008)

Anyway,

I wonder if the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, are the first four days of creation?

like the first day was light, (And so it was that the light was made separate from darkness)

second day was The separation of the waters

third day was The first appearance of dry ground and vegetation grew.

on the fourth day:

14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years,

15 and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth.” And it was so. 16 God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night.

He also made the stars. 17 God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth,

18 to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fourth day.

hope that helps!
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

ReBorn wrote: people who were seeing 11:11 for quite some time.
Reminds me of the 11th hour and the 11th minute:
Matthew 20:1-7, "1 For the kingdom of heaven is like to a man that is an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire laborers into his vineyard. 2 And when he had agreed with the laborers for a penny a day, he sent them into his vineyard. 3 And he went out about the third hour, and saw others standing idle in the marketplace, 4 And said to them; Go you also into the vineyard, and whatever is right I will give you. And they went their way. 5 Again he went out about the sixth and ninth hour, and did likewise. 6 And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing idle, and said to them, Why stand you here all the day idle? 7 They say to him, Because no man has hired us. He said to them, Go you also into the vineyard; and whatever is right, that shall you receive."

Eleventh - Five o'clock in the evening, when there was only one hour before the end of the Jewish day, which, in matters of labor, closed at six. The Jews divided their day into twelve hours, John 11:9 and these twelve hours into four parts; Nehemiah 9:3 each part containing three hours, to which division there is a manifest respect in this parable.

In regards to the number 11 in minutes: disorder, confusion. After Judas' betrayal, there were only 11 apostles before the Holy Spirit could come on the Day of Pentecost, the twelfth apostle had to be appointed.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

discerning wrote: divine order
Perhaps:

1. God

2. Marriage

3. Family

4. Church (ministry)

I hopes this helps ang God Bless!!!
cbutler
Diamond Member

Post by cbutler »

Hello....

When I read your question I thought order. Everything happens in order...in Gods order. One step will lead you to the next step. Start at the beginning and continue to follow the orders given, etc.

Hope this helps you.
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

one more suggestion..........

1 (The Father) 2 (The Son) 3 (The Holy Spirit) 4 (You)

He is with you beloved, He will never leave you nor forsake you!

Hope this helps :wink:
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
Daybreak
Site Admin

Post by Daybreak »

Wow! Great answers!! aNdnow I haven't been worried about anything ......

I was thinking along the lines of God's Divine Order. That there are foundational things that need to happen before the next foundational thing.....but when I prayed I sensed that there was this forward motion 1, 2, 3, 4, not a tier if that makes sense. In a recent vision I saw myself standing and it looked like some type of sidewalk and every few blocks there was a number floating over an area. The best way to describe this vision, it was sort of like the game Chutes and Ladders. The numbers are moving forward to something. In this vision the numbers were floating one after the other and I could see down the road, but in the vision I saw those four numbers. And of course prior to this vision I've seen it everywhere else so much so I received a coupon today at work for an amusement park and of course the numbers 1234 on it. LOL :lol:
Daybreak
Site Admin

Post by Daybreak »

The Lord revealed to me what the meaning of 1, 2, 3, 4 means. It is a divine order of being a leader. A dear friend of mine was asked last minute to preach and literally the message he gave felt like he was speaking directly to me. WOW...thank you JESUS!!