11:11

Archives for 2011
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

i'm not saying this has anything to do with me but i've recently seen this about 3-4 times now without even trying on the same clock.

i've seen here and there on the internet that this number/phenomenon means something.

however, i've read that it is more New Age/Occultic in nature.

i've just started seeing it the way i have only AFTER reading up on it.

could just be coincidence, but i think the number and the phenomenon is worth just discussing.

anyone?
Prophet4888
Silver Member

Post by Prophet4888 »

Everything is for the Glory of God. The numbers as well as letters are part of God's design and it's the occults that "pollute" God's way of communication with us.

Everything God created is Holy, it is our sinful nature that uses it for divination and unholy ways.

I see many numbers in dream, vision and occurrence that lets me know God is with me through this.

11:11 the new age uses it for worship of angels.

My experience with the number is, I am not alone and God gives me strength. Everything I'm experiencing at this moment is being recorded for God's glory and I have unseen help from God. "Do not feel alone, I am with you"...

When I start seeing the numbers, it's usually when I'm in the mist of a trial.

Right now, I'm seeing 23 (end of trial and new beginning) and 43 (God's exceeding Joy). It's been a very long journey in 2 things the Lord wanted and God is giving me strength to finish well.

Don't read junk, but read the bible and pray for revelations. These are my revelations, but yours may be different as your relationship with God is different from me.

There is no universal teaching. It's a personal relationship with God.

Hope this helps.
:D
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

hello

interesting post

yeah it's weird because i've been seeing another number a whole lot, the number 116, now i've seen this.

but again, i can't tell if it's more than just coincidence right now.

with these numbers...i dunno...i almost feel BAD when i see them because it's like the MORE i see them, the MORE i feel like i'm not getting something...it's just not getting through.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

When i was 11 years of age my Mom bought me a digital alarm clock radio. They were a "new thing" I was listening to it in my bed room before bedtime. I liked to watch numbers turn over. When the clock turned to 11:11 i felt something i had never felt before. I felt electricity all over my body ...and every hair on my body stood up. Then i heard this voice say "this number means something important. I did not know it until years later that it was my first experience with the Holy Spirit. All through my life when i saw the number again my hair would stand up. When i became born again i asked the Lord it's meaning...

i heard The Holy Spirit say...

"SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN NOVEMBER 2011"
Last edited by spiritledd on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

that's my sister's birthday, November 11.

but spiritled, if what you said about November 11, 2011 is true, shouldn't you or everyone beeing seeing it as 11:11:11?
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Good Lord, some people on the internet need to get a life. I typed in "meaning of 11 11" into my search engine to see what surfaced and the depth of the menure out there is just incredible. However, the main thing that most people in the world seem to think is that the number 11 deals with judgement of some kind. This definition to me seems to also hold from a Biblical stand point. 10 is the number of the law, 12 is the number of God's government, and 11 in the middle seems to deal with transitions and judgment and the separation of the church from the wicked. ie 11 days journey from horeb to kadesh barnea would have transitioned from the law given at sini to the administration of God's government in the promised land had the Israelites obeyed (ref Deuetronomy 1:2) and there were 11 disciples after Judas killed himself.

http://www.tehillahdreams.com/search.php?q=eleven

PS: Moved this topic to dream questions as it has nothing to do with an actual dream/vision or an intrepretation.

in Christ,
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

Eleven: End; finish; final; incomplete; disorder; lawlessness. (Gen. 27: 9; 32: 33; Du. 11: 8; Ex. 26: 7; Matt. 20: 9-12)

it's just interesting that both Believers and non are experiencing this.
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

IMHOP, 11:11 simply means that there is an END to something but positively a BEGINNING to another... in other means, an end to a chapter in a book of ones life that God is recording in Heaven can become a new beginning of a new chapter that is recorded there... as believers, we go from glory to glory, change to change to move up unto the point that HE wants us to be in this life... so much is ever changing, it does not stay the same, because God constantly creates and makes new. The universe, for example. And... Like our lives. If we are open to Him, He will open a new chapter in our book, and something awesome can be experienced if we are OPENED to it and not closed.

These are the last days. God is trying to get our attention, IMHOP, and to draw unto HIM as HE is the source of our provision and livelihood in this very hour. Let us not ignore that... praise God.
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

oops

Post by spiritledd »

yor right ...my bad ...got to thinkin never got "Nov 11th" just... Nov 2011 sorry :oops: thanks for catchin that :D
mynewsong
Platinum Member

Post by mynewsong »

Lou Engle recently announced .....a 24 hour solemn assembly TheCall Detroit on 11.11.11
Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. And whatever you do, do it with kindness and love.
I Cor 16:13-14
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Cool...on my birthday...

8)
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Hello friend.

The KEY word here is transition.

Go back & read pearls' offering and then BJ's.

WISDOM both...pure and simple.

blessings,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

i saw the number 116 like 12 different times yesterday...it was crazy

just saw it as the time 1:16

i see it alot on Videos that i watch

like the video is only 1:16 minutes long

what are the odds that THAT many videos will be that long?

so i read up Joshua 1:16

still not sure of its meaning
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

I personally don't have an answer but I have been seeing 11:11 a lot for the last 6 months or so. It's somewhat out of the ordinary.

TS
Truth Seeker
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

i saw 11:11 twice today

both am and pm