Grandfather clock

Archives for 2011
Jen
Diamond Member

Grandfather clock

Post by Jen »

Hi all!

Last night I dreamt...
I was in this back woods country area.. think middle of no where. It was a very hilly area, the roads had lots of curves and hills. Kind of reminded me of being the boonies of Southern Indiana.
I was driving a car. We were trying to get somewhere. I don't know where. I am not even sure who was with me, but I know it wasn't my kids. We went to this old house that was more like a shack. The man thas t lived there wasn't home. We went into his house anyway. I knew that this man was not a "good" person. There was a grandfather clock in the first room we went in. I kept looking at the clock. And that is where whomever was with me said "there are papers in there you need to see". I opened the grandfather clock and was trying to get to the papers, before this old man got home. I knew it was dangerous.
I found the papers in the bottom of the clock, but then I was prompted to also open the casement where the clockface was, and I saw it was only paper. I was then prompted by whomever was with me (never saw his face) to remove the clock face.. lo and behold they were only papers, paper clipped together. They had some kind of important writing on them, secret like, I knew I had to read them and that was my "mission" there. So I did, then I was having trouble getting them back into the exact right place so that this old man wouldn't know anyone was there. I looked to the person I was with to help me. Then I noticed there was another grandfather clock right beside the one I had just been into. The face on this clock was a royal blue with gold letters, not the black and white like the other one was. I was then able to get the papers back into the right spot.

Thank-you for any input.
Shalom to you all,
Jen
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Jen, these are some thoughts and it may be somewhat of a reach, so toss if it does not speak. The area, the country/boondocks, speaks to me as isolation. The grandfather clock to me symbolizes something from the past. The fact that it was composed of papers (the face for example) speaks to me as wood, since paper is made from trees, and wood symbolizes fleshiness / dead works or it can be symbolic of humanity. The owner of the house, the old man, brings to mind the "old man" (non-believer, unsaved). The 2nd grandfather clock is your guide and I believe symbolic of the new man in Christ; hence the blue and gold motifs.
This could be about someone that may feel isolated and perhaps having a hard time putting off the old man. Perhaps the Lord may use to help guide this person. As previously stated, this may be way off the mark but I hope this helps you in some way.
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

very interesting I hadn't thought of that.. but that but thank-you I appreciate that you spoke up!
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
spiritledd
Diamond Member

grandfather clock

Post by spiritledd »

i saw a grandfather clock too ...it had two shelves ...the lower one was detached on one end, and was at 45 degree angle ...i remember thinking …a plant goes there …but how is that going to work?
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Aloha Jen--don't know if it's all these Christmas movies we're watching but seeing Grandfather clock made me think of Father Time (ie. my translation--Ancient of Days) lol.

Anyway, here is the scripture that came to mind--I Chron 12:32--and I pray He gives you wisdom!

From the tribe of Issachar, there were 200 leaders of the tribe with their relatives. All these men understood the signs of the times and knew the best course for Israel to take.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.