Wierd Traffic Pattern

Archives for 2011
Diamond Member

Wierd Traffic Pattern

Post by Newbie »

My husband is driving somewhere and needed to be dropped off. He gets to his destination but instead of driving there, he stops the truck and gets out in the middle of the road, so I can quickly get in the driver’s seat. However, I am in the back seat and my 12 year old begins to drive. I am upset because my husband did not tell me of his abrupt stop and my 12 year old is driving. I recalled at first that I was unaware of whom was driving because the seats were high up and I could not see. I asked my oldest, who is 15, why didn’t she get in the driver’s seat. I recalled that my 12-year-old daughter fine but I was on edge. The area was congested and we came to train crossing. I told her to park it so I could drive. I recalled that the warning signals came on for the train and was relieved for this break. However, instead of trains on the track there were cars and I recalled seeing a MP (military police) driving on them as well. I was perplexed as to why cars instead of a train were driving on the tracks. I became upset because I really needed to go and the cars on the track were driving back and forth. I had to wait on them to cross and I was upset that I was holding up other cars behind me. After the final car had passed, I drove across the track. Now I am no longer in the truck with my family but I am on a weird motorcycle. I turned left and drove into school area. Small children were getting off a bus and I recalled seeing traffic galore. I recalled that I had to keep revving the engine so the motorcycle did not shut down. I recalled that a group of cars (possibly from the train track area) came from out of nowhere. These vehicles was not in the right lane but formed their own lane. I recalled that a big white SUV and a small light blue car were itching to cut me off while the children slowly got off the bus to walk across the street. They were waiting for the last child to cross so they could gun it. I recalled that I moved my motorcycle to the right a bit and when the last child was across the road I would just go so the 2 vehicles could not get in front of me. As I pulled off, I saw that there was one little black girl standing in the middle of the road. I did not hit her but was shocked that one child was left standing there and that I could have hit her.
I recalled that several little boys were in awe that a woman was driving a motorcycle and some made some comments (I can’t recalled what were said). I recalled that I had to keep revving up the gas and it was going extremely slow because of traffic and hold ups. Right before I awoke I recalled that it looked like the motorcycle was deflating because I was sitting in traffic for a while (think of one of an inflatable toy); however, when I revved up the engine, the motorcycle went back to normal. EOD