Friend and me in swimming area

Archives for 2012
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Friend and me in swimming area

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

Hi,

Dreamt this morning of a former friend and myself sorta hanging around and in a swimming pool. It was similar to a community pool and she had several children around her (none that i know iRL and not sure if she knows IRL either). We were bathing in the water in a hot summer sun.... seemed like it.

We were both wearing bathing suits and the sun was warmer than I realized, generating a warning from my friend to put on sunscreen. I looked around and some ppl had it but I couldnt seem to get it or get any onto myself.

Friend sat outside the pool crying about ppl not encouraging her more in an endeavour she was pursuing.

Dream was choppy and weird. I kept followng her and the kids she was with, around in the dream.

I dont know. Just sharing.

Thanks.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello MW I believe the former friend is symbolic of a quality, viewpoint, or characteristic (something along these lines to give you an idea) that you used to have that you maybe contending with. Another thought is that perhaps this former friend is symbolic of someone you may know that has the same qualities. Kind of like an internal battle, if this make sense. Your attire, a bathing suit, may represent the right attitude for spending time in the Spirit or soaking in the “Son”. The sun maybe symbolic of the Word. Sunshine cheers us and warms us; it has the power to heal. So the sunscreen in this context speaks as something that is trying to keep you from receiving the “Good News”.
Friend sat outside the pool crying about ppl not encouraging her more in an endeavour she was pursuing.
Are you pursuing an endeavor or do you know someone who is? Not sure which is the case, but what I am gathering is encouragement to press into Him. If it does not speak, toss!