The fake will

Archives for 2012
freedinHim
Gold Member

The fake will

Post by freedinHim »

I was in the midst of my family members. A lady (not a member of my family) standing with my older sister brought a large brown envelope saying it contained the will left by my mother (IRL my mom just passed). I grew suspicious. I was waiting for the will to be opened and read. One of the ladies said that there was no need to read the will; we should just give the content of the will to the needy. I objected to the statement. We need to know the content first before deciding what to do with it.
One of the men with them (not a member of the family) said "do you know who you are talking to, I am lawyer and I studied at Harvard" I replied that what he was, was of no interest to me and that neither did I care where he studies, Harvard, Princeton or Yale, my concern was the reading of the will. Then all of a sudden I had an understanding that my sister was behind it all and that it was a fake will because my mom died interstate.
Then I went off on my sister, told the crowd how evil she was-bankrupted my mother and refused to see her for 16 years, mom was sick, never bothered to call or visit. I went on and on (saying things that were true in real life. I went on and on till I woke up
Yours
Freed In Him
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi freedinHim

This feels like a dream where you're working out your real emotions. Because your mum just passed, this would still be really raw for you. And you've got real anger that's at the forefront of your mind and heart.

It feels 'REAL' when I read your dream too. Like this scenario could really happen.

On a practical note, the thing is, if your mum really did die intestate and she was bankrupt, your sister would be quite powerless to interfere. That should bring you some relief. I don't know the laws where you are, but I guess it would mean that others would be executors of your mum's estate. There are things you can do like apply for a Grant of Probate. Part of that can include determining whether a Will is real or fake.

So if this dream turned out to be 'prophetic' you're in good hands because your sister would be easily found out.

If this dream is about your emotions, you're in Great Hands because God is always for you and never against you. You can believe that.

I think it would help if you could roll all of your cares onto Him because He cares for you.

He really does care about this situation. And He also cares about inheritance. Hand it all over to Him and ask Him to sort this out for you.
Last edited by bella on Mon May 14, 2012 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
freedinHim
Gold Member

The fake will

Post by freedinHim »

Thank you Crackerjack. You were right about the emotion of anger. I woke up shaking from the anger. I really prayed about the raw anger I displayed. I never knew I had that pent up inside of me. I need God to intervene and for me to be purged of such a venom.
I will also look into the probate registry issue. I will hate for my sister to go in and distribute mom things (the anger again!) without letting the rest of the children know. There are five of us. I was closest to my mom, and I miss her everyday, especially today which is mother's day.
Yours
Freed In Him
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi FreedinHim

Yes, I can imagine what a sad day it was for you yesterday. We can never really know how it's going to affect us emotionally.

Don't be too worried about your emotions at the moment. Just be sure to rely on God to help you sort it all out. Don't be afraid to make an appointment and go and sit with someone to talk about things if you need to get stuff off your chest. There's no point holding it in and letting it fester. Best to get an experienced person to help you process, if that's what you need.

From my own experience with members of my family, it's good to let a lot of stuff just go by, and not hold on to grudges. But you just need to work out (He'll tell you if you ask) when to fight and when to let it go.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello FreedinHim, I am not sure if this dream is literal or symbolic but here are my thoughts symbolically. So in essence this could a layered dream. I view both your sister and the woman as some kind of spiritual influence that you maybe contending with. A will is a legal declaration in which a person is transferring something upon death. So I view the will as a legal or authority issue that you may be contending against. In other words, this look like a situation in which the enemy is attempting to get a foothold on you. By your actions, it appears that you are using your authority to stand your ground. The Ivy League school speaks to me as the “wisdom of man” and elitism; which we all know has no place in the Kingdom of God. I see that you are a teacher and I have a feeling that this maybe in regards to a situation in which you and another teacher may bump heads in a situation. This situation maybe in church or outside of the church but I have a feeling that it is within the church setting. Perhaps your mother may symbolize the church and your sister is an evil spirit that has been loosed within to cause spiritual bankruptcy; in other words, to cause many to be apostate. For example, a lot of churches like to tickle people ears, by giving them a feel good message, when in fact they should be getting the truth. As of late, I am seeing a lot of prophet’s for profit aka what I call the Balaam spirit. These types have many people thinking God is a piggy bank. These are just some examples that comes to mind. I feel the reason you felt emotional is not merely you feeling this but in fact it could have been the Spirit. I will elaborate, sometimes I feel a certain way about things and really do not understand why. When I feel this way and especially since I would not normally feel any kind of way about it, I will later learn what I felt is that of Him. This is a form or travailing in the spirit, when we feel His emotions. So you were probably was travailing and not realizing this. Many people, are unaware that they are travailing and they chalk it up as something else. Does this make sense?
I recall once TD Jakes stated that when he first started ministry, he could comprehend why people showed up in a funky state. He said He asked the Lord to show him things through His eyes to get a better understanding. He stated the very next Sunday after praying for this, he actually saw the people the way God saw them and he stated it was a humbling experience for him. So perhaps you are seeing things with your spiritual eyes vs that of your natural. Forgive me for being long winded and toss if missed the mark.