SAYING GOOD-BYE PERMANENTLY

Archives for 2012
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

SAYING GOOD-BYE PERMANENTLY

Post by ElijahsTask »

I had this dream Mon5-7-12 woke up, went back to sleep and had the very same dream again
I ALSO had this VERY SAME DREAM Tue. 5-8-12, woke up, went back to sleep and had the very same dream AGAIN
THIS DREAM HAS REPEATED ITSELF 4 TIMES IN 2 DAYS.

COMPONENTS OF THE DREAM

THIS DREAM IS IN BLACK AND WHITE
I ALWAYS DREAM IN COLOR EXCEPT FOR THIS DREAM
(an ammendment here... I HAVE had black and white dreams, but NOT OFTEN and usually they are warning dreams, but not always)

IT TAKES PLACE IN 2 STORY AIRPORT

THERE ARE 3 MAJOR PEOPLE IN THE DREAM, MY HUSBAND, MYSELF AND A 10 YEAR OLD BOY

THERE ARE ALSO, 2 MP'S STANDING AT PARADE REST AND OTHERS "INSIGNIFICANT TO THE DREAM,-WHO ARE GOING TO AND FRO THRU OUT THE AIRPORT

DREAM

There are basically just 3 of us in the dream. My husband, myself and a 10 year old boy.

We are on our way, getting ready to board our planes (don't know where to) Hubby and I are leaving from the lower deck.

The 10 Yr. old boy runs quickly up the stairs to catch his plane as his departs from the up stairs level.

I smile and watch as he bounds up the stairs effortlessly and focused, seemingly excited to catch his plane.

I realize I didn't hug or kiss him good-bye ( tho in the dream we never talked)

I call for him but he doesn't seem to hear me.

There are 2 MP's standing at parade rest at the bottom of the stairs, talking to each other.

I tell them I didn't have a chance to say good-bye to the 10 year old boy.

One MP stayed with me while the other bounded up the stairs after him but it was too late, he'd already gone.

I knew I would never see him again.

I had a sadness in my heart and each time I awoke from the dream I had real tears in my eyes each time i awoke from the dream.

END OF DREAM

Last edited by ElijahsTask on Wed May 09, 2012 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Hi ET.
Is someone you have mentored or prayed for (or with) taking-off, spiritually? Do you feel they are moving beyond the boundaries you have known and would like to pull them back and make sure they are using proper spiritual warfare protocol? (the mp's)

-for your discernment-
...that I might know Him...
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

EXCELLENT QUESTIONS CHARYS BUT.........

I honestly can't say I know. Perhaps..... it's always possible.

THIS may be one of those questions that's "before it's time" if you know what I mean. In other words, once I get more feed back this may be an exceptionally great question if you know what I mean.

Hub and I HAVE BEEN praying for our family members, each according to their needs, individually and as a family, but I don't know if any of them have gone beyond the boundaries I have known.
In other words, if they are in any different place than where they have been.

:shock:

IF they are, I am unaware.

Interesting response Charys. I am gonna hang onto it for awhile

BTW

have I hugged you yet today? :s0:

xoxoxo

ET
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
follower_of_christ2012

Post by follower_of_christ2012 »

I dont know if you have heard of John Paul Jackson, he is an interpreter of dreams. He said that if you have a dream in black and white, pray the oppisite of that dream. He said that dreams in black and white are from the enemy. He has his own website. It is www.streamministries.com.
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Post by theonlywan »

The link given is suppose to be www.streamsministries.com
:D
John Paul Jackson was born with his dream interp gift!
" You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you " ~ Isaiah 26:3
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Hi ET,

I hope all is well with you and your family!

I was wondering if you KNOW the 10-year old boy. Also, is there some major event from 10 years ago?

Praying, meditating and contemplating the dream... will return with thoughts. Answering those questions may help though.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Greetings

the year 2002 was not a year to really remember anything substantial if you know what I mean.........

the boy, yes, my son.
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

At face value the dream seems like a draft into the military that you are worried about... but this can't be if he is 10 years old. :)

However, what comes to mind is that he has a higher calling that you may not see, understand, or "embrace" at the time. Your feelings of saying goodbye permanently to his childhood and/or a level of maturity, some element of his growing up in. Perhaps that not being able to say goodbye is because it is not something you CAN say goodbye too... another element of his life, not a literal departure.

Having the dream over and over may mean it is prophetic and preparing you for it. I do not necessary feel it is a dream from the enemy, nor do I feel it is a bad dream. But of course you should listen to the Holy Spirit and take it to the Lord for consideration and confirmation. About it being black and white, this too will have to be what your spirit senses. For me, gray dreams are ones that I do not pay much attention to because I feel they are not from the Lord, but a black and white one to me might mean it is "black and white; cut and dry" simple and clear, etc. Consider if you feel there was a warning in the dream or not.

Certainly pray for the Lord to protect and guide your son into His perfect plan and will for him...

Isaiah 40:26 Lift up your eyes on high, And see who has created these things, Who brings out their host by number; He calls them all by name, By the greatness of His might And the strength of His power; Not one is missing.

I hope this helps, toss what does not witness to you. Praying the Lord gives you revelation and comfort and He blesses and protects you and your family! :)
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Greetings

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE THOUGHTS HERE :D

Our son WAS in the military and no longer is.

I lean toward this thinking "but a black and white one to me might mean it is "black and white; cut and dry" simple and clear, etc."

I am a black and white person esp. when it comes to the seriousness of Gods word, there is no compromise.

About considering if it's a warning or not, hmmmmmm I have thought about this but am not sure how to decipher the yes it is, yes it has a warning or no.

What HAS COUGHT MY ATTENTION WAS the fact that I had the SAME DREAM 4 times in 2 days and was emotionally responding to it IN REAL LIFE even thought I was asleep, I awoke with tears

:roll:

THANKS AGAIN
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

follower_of_christ2012

I am glad you posted....... however his thinking doesn't coincide with mine.
I have had some black and white dreams that were warning dreams.....

for me, those warning dreams had no if ands or buts about it, the

their meanings were cut and dried like Joseph's dream was cut and dried :wink:
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

ET,

Proverbs 3

Guidance for the Young

3 My son, do not forget my law,
But let your heart keep my commands;
2 For length of days and long life
And peace they will add to you.

3 Let not mercy and truth forsake you;
Bind them around your neck,
Write them on the tablet of your heart,
4 And so find favor and high esteem
In the sight of God and man.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.

ET are you struggling with something causing low esteem/tears concerning your son.

Is he married or getting married? This is when child leaves mother and father and is joined to his wife.

In the dream you are both on different "planes." One higher, one lower. This has to mean something.
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Greetings

Our son has been married 4 years now

YOU asked :

ET are you struggling with something causing low esteem/tears concerning your son.

NO

In the dream you are both on different "planes." One higher, one lower. This has to mean something.

I WOULD AGREE

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT QUESTIONS
Inner Truth
Bronze Member

Post by Inner Truth »

Hi ElijahsTask,

Several things come to mind: One school of thought is that black and white dreams are also indicators of things from the distant past, possible unpleasant, painful memories or difficult conflicts and trials that are once again surfacing.

Also, the fact that your dream is a reoccurring one could mean it is weighty and God is getting your attention.

Hope this is helpful to you in some way :)
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Hi There Inner....

I am still at a loss for the meaning of this dream.

I DO thank you though for your thoughtful consideration. You may have something here, I just don't know. It doesn't have much ground as yet but I am not one to toss the baby out with the bath water :wink:

THANKS AGAIN

ET
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello ET, I am not sure as this is just a thought and not an interpretation. I am aware of the situation with your son and DIL. What I am getting is perhaps this 10 year old boy is a symbol of that of your son. You have been praying over him and I am not sure if you may harbor feelings of indirectly blaming yourself for his current situation. But what I get is that your son is accountable for his walk not you nor his wife, but him. That is why the boy cannot hear you or the MP was able to reach him in time. The MP speaks as a legal/authority symbol. Meaning you can pray for your son but ultimately it is up your son to take action. For example, I have been praying off and on for years for my mother. My now late-grandmother (mom’s MIL) was praying for her salvation as well. But it came to my attention recently, only mother can take control of her salvation; whether she wants to have or not. Anyway, getting back to your dream, the color of black and white maybe symbolic of simply a “cut and dry” issue. In regards to the age of the boy, 10, 10 can be symbolic of a journey or wilderness period. Based off your previous posts in regards to your son and DIL, this does seem to fit the bill. It also symbolizes testimony and law and responsibility (being held accountable for actions). As usual toss if miss the mark.