Husbands dream: Baby deer, green grass

Archives for 2012
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Husbands dream: Baby deer, green grass

Post by TexasTransplant »

Husband just shared this dream with me.

Lying in soft grass with our youngest son surrounded by lots of baby deer. They were 'cuddling' with him. Very peaceful dream.

He was embarrassed to share this one :).
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

i only have 2 ideas for the deer, playmates or angels
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello TT, I believe your husband is looking at his spirit man (son) and he is seeing his increasing yearning for the Lord (the baby deer).Psalm 42:1-2, 1 As a deer pants for flowing streams, so pants my soul for you, O God. 2 My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When shall I come and appear before God?
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

Thank you, that's very good. It sort of reminded ME of shepherding and also Psalm 23...'makes me lie down in green pastures'. But I just kept thinking my inkling toward the shepherding was wrong because God would've put sheep in the dream, not deer. I want to show you guys something that I just found that I thought was neat. This is a picture from the city we are about to move to....

http://www.cherrycreekmortgage.com/medi ... 20deer.jpg

So, could the baby deer represent 'people' from this city? Deer are sort of the mascot of this place from what I gather :). We've never seen this deer statue entrance IRL though. He said, in the dream, he was lying in the middle of a bunch of them and they were all sleeping and he was pulling them closer in to him. I love this dream! He almost didn't tell me about it! He said, "Oh no, are you gonna post it on the internet? If it just means I'm a woman or something, keep it to yourself." Hahaha! Said he couldn't believe he'd be cuddling baby animals like that. So funny.
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16