bowel movement dream- gross

Archives for 2012
Renewed
Silver Member

bowel movement dream- gross

Post by Renewed »

Hi all,
sorry for this dream being gross

I was with a group of people talking then all of a sudden I had a bowel movement, it was not loose but a solid lump and it stayed in the panties that I was wearing. So I'm standing there wondering what to do. Then it felt like it was going to dropped so I skitter away holding myself so it would not fall down.
I cannot remember what I was at bit after it plopped down in the toilet, it had also stained the dress that I was wearing and I was left wondering what to do.

Thank you
Life without God is like a unsharpened pencil. It has no point.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Renewed, if I am not mistaking to defecate or see fecal matter may symbolize getting rid of waste. Things we do not need in our life. By clinging or having stains may mean that some parts of this waste needs to be wash away (cleaning) or thrown away (the dress)Toss if miss the mark.
HisGift
Platinum Member

Post by HisGift »

Hi Renewed, (corrected)

The part of the dream that stood out to me is where and when this happened.

You were with a group of people talking. Could it be that the the people and the subject of the conversation is what needed to be cleansed, but because you were with them and taking part of the conversation it stained your "clothing".

You then had to remove yourself from the conversation and people for it to be disposed of properly, in the toilet, so it could be flushed as it needed to be. You then are in the right plase to clean the rest of your garments. In the "bath" or "rest" room.

If this doesn't bare witness to you just toss it.

HisGift
Last edited by HisGift on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One body, one Spirit, one mind! Doing what the Father does and only what the Father does!
Shalom!!!!
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello HisGift, this is Renewed post, no mines :lol:
HisGift
Platinum Member

Post by HisGift »

I'm so sorry I will correct that.
One body, one Spirit, one mind! Doing what the Father does and only what the Father does!
Shalom!!!!