Black People

Archives for 2012
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Black People

Post by theonlywan »

The Lord told me the other day that black people in dreams represent either angels or demons (or the actual person of course).

I noticed that in one dream a black person came into my room with a baby and he was hiding his face as he shut the door. The hiding of their face indicates you will not see the angel.

Hope this helps some of you!
" You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you " ~ Isaiah 26:3
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

It's cool when the Lord reveals what a symbol means to you, but I think symbols are unique to every person's dream language.

If you are a painter who loves flowers you will have a different interpretation of that symbol than someone who is horribly allergic to them for example.

Black women in dreams to me are about being set free to love others expansively --open arms and grace. (Because so many of the black people I know are wonderfully loving and expressive.) I live in a part of the world where most people are of European or or Asian descent though and have seen very little racism toward blacks, so my interpretation might be different.
...that I might know Him...
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Post by theonlywan »

hey Charys,
Great info - and you actually answered an unasked question I just asked Father as to why a black angel in my dream was carrying black babies! Part of my call is to bring harmony between ethnicities - You unknowingly helped me figure out the babies!! Thanks!

Heaven knows I love all nationalities. I am a Caucasian/white who was taken in by a black family in my teens & saved from a very bad situation.

GBU
" You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you " ~ Isaiah 26:3
Counted4Him
Diamond Member

Post by Counted4Him »

theonlywan:

For me when black people (women) are in my dream depending on the context their warm presence lets me know my dream is not a regular dream but prophetic and what I see symbolically I will find in the scriptures. Ex: In one dream I ran to a tower where other believers were it meant God is a strong tower & my refuge.
In another a woman was holding a huge fish. It meant provission. Sometimes they are holding babies or are holding children's hands while standing in tall green grass. It's just something I understand & know especially bcs this symbol I have had in other dreams. I am of a different race.

God bless!
Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit * 1 Corinthians 12:4
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Black people in my dream

Post by Demon_Buster »

Blessing to you all
I had a dream, that I opened a door to some black people, I think they tried to open the door but it seems there was a blanket stuffed around the door so as not to be opened so easy from the out side so I had to open it from inside.
there where all smiles when they came in, and I told them the door was jammed because of the blanket.

Being that I am in china there are no black people here per-say but they do come here to go to school or on business
What do you think it means.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello DB, the door being closed spoke as a spiritual door the Lord wants to open. The blanket spoke as the Comforter; your protection and buffer. That is the reason why the people could not open the door and only you could. Black people could have many symbols. Is the Spirit leading you to certain group?
You stated the blacks in your area are predominately students; perhaps, you are on call to teach. In regards to business aspect, what comes to me they are trade, work, enterprise, or business; perhaps you are teaching them on how to labor and harvest. Perhaps, the blacks here is those who stand out (to be Black in China, would be a standout); meaning you will know these people because they will stand out in the spirit). Just some thoughts.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

sometimes black people in my past dreams also meant prophetic.
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Black People

Post by Demon_Buster »

Thanks NB....tonight I will bring it befor the lord...

Blessings

Walk in the ways of the Lord not as you think he did
The lord uses his calendar not the georgian calendar
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

In my dreams, they represent 'slavery'...someone held captive or in bondage. Interestingly, the people they represent have yet to actually be black in real life :).
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Post by theonlywan »

You all have some good info to share. Black people or childdren are also often 'unredeemed aspects of yourself' .. In addition, if they are fat or overweight this most usually indicates it's a prideful (puffed up) unredeemed aspect of yourself