Substations at night

Archives for 2012
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Substations at night

Post by WingsofHealing »

Strange dream.
We had been on a trip to somewhere past Las Vegas. ( I live in San Diego)We were coming back and it was nighttime. What had my attention was this oh so colorful “things” Let me explain…………. They were power supply structures. Some were taller; some were 10 feet high and 50 feet wide. Some were 100 feet tall and 20 feet wide. All shapes and sizes, and the colors were ever so beautiful. Turquoise, violet, yellow………… I was thinking, this trip was ever so long. I never wanted to go on it again. The Lord is impressing me to go into more detail on this dream. This area where power supply was ever so detailed. Lets say there were 24 structures (I have no idea how many there were). Each structure had 2 or more lamps shining on it drom below (you know those lights that shine on statues or displays at night), anyway, as it was nighttime in the dream. One display “might have been…………geesh, I am going to have to paint this, don’t know how to describe it” JUST ASKE ME QUESTIONS AS THE LORD PROMPTS YOU. OH, this dream was backin june, and I did actually paint a picture this month (july), with lots of colors, though its not done yet. It was so crisp and clear. I will post the painting............ thank you. I havent been on in a long time.
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Post by theonlywan »

hi sis,
The theme of your dream is that you are on the 'return trip' coming home to the end of a very long & tedious journey to freedom. You are almost done and along the way it looks like the Lord is going to show you His amazing power.

Below is how I see the power unit sizes, although they could be symbolic of other things as well but definitely are good

The units that are 10 feet high & 50 feet wide seem to mean
10 = Journey & Trial... and .... 50 = freedom
Meaning your Trial & Journey will come to an end & culminate in Freedom

The units that were 100 feet tall and 20 feet wide
100 = completeness & maturity .... and .... 20 = Attainment
Meaning you are nearing the attainment of maturity & completeness in Him

The fact it was night time tells me you are in the 'night season' ...meaning that when morning comes you will have completed this season of your life - you're almost there... hang in

God bless & cover & protect you as you journey onward in Him
" You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you " ~ Isaiah 26:3
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Post by WingsofHealing »

hugs beloved...........BIG HUGS.
what is so encouraging as well, as this season, so much of HIM, be it the WORD, or His Spirit, etc, is the fact that is falling out of my brain, and into my heart. I just dont know He loves me, I KNOW AND BELIEVE HE DOES. I "feel" it............ i am having tears over things that didnt affect me before. I was and am crying for the situation in Colorado.......before i would have been moved, but probably rolled off my shoulders. Blessings Beloved and thank you for your encouragement.
Nicole Nanette :mrgreen:
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.