plane and gift shops

Archives for 2012
yesLord
Gold Member

plane and gift shops

Post by yesLord »

I have a recurring dream of flying to europe , when I get there I always go into the gift shop at the airport to buy things.Then more shopping whereever I am visiting. Then on the return home I also go into the gift shops at the airports.
Could someone help explain this recurring dream?
Thank you!!
YesLord
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Post by theonlywan »

hi YesLord,
I believe your dream means that you are coming to the end of a season in a certain ministry you're involved with. You will be receiving some provision/gifts at the end of this season... and then more provision/gifts at the beginning of the next season.. at which point you will join up with a new ministry/new beginning, which will guide you home.
" You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you " ~ Isaiah 26:3
yesLord
Gold Member

Post by yesLord »

That is interesting theonlywan, I am not sure if it fits yet but I am watching to see where it leads. Thank you for your help.
Blessings,
YesLord
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

An airport is a place in which planes land and takeoff. Planes speaks of a ministry or church taking off in the Spirit and going to a specific destination. It looks like you were on a layover, meaning you waiting on a connecting flight. The layover may symbolize resting or waiting on the move of the Spirit. While there you are going into the Storehouse to stock on some spiritual gifts you may need. I have heard of people asking the Lord could they go into their Storehouse to get what they needed. Perhaps this maybe a case here. Toss if rubbish!