snake/ theater

Archives for 2012
felicia
Silver Member

snake/ theater

Post by felicia »

i dreamed that i was with my friend jessica at the zoo, as we're walking i see a long grey snake that looked almost like a cobra but it had a really weird shaped head, almost like a square.. as we walk by i know that it wants to wait for me to pass so that it can attack me. i out smart it and offer it a squirrel, as i get close enough to it, i grab it by the "neck"... and start walking with it and jessica tells me "wow thats the second one you've caught!"... as we're walking i start to grip it harder and harder until it starts to foam at the mouth. at that point i feel like i shouldnt kill the snake but knew that it was the best thing to do, however i dont remember killing the snake because we decide to walk in to a theater to watch a movie and i am now pregnant buying the movie ticket and some snacks.. jessica is no longer with me but my sister is. so we walk into the the theater and sit down but my sister is in my way and i cant see the movie so i tell her that shes making it hard for me to see so we switch seats and i can see perfectly clear..EOD... i know snakes arent good, but this is the first time i have ever dreamed a snake... thanks for your help =)
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Post by theonlywan »

sorry i'm not here long enough to get this interp complete, but I think a square headed cobra would indicate a type of 'religious' lie (squares usually indicate religion, cults or harshness)
" You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you " ~ Isaiah 26:3
felicia
Silver Member

Post by felicia »

thank you for your help =)... something to think about =)