A lady with long hair

Archives for 2012
RevK
Diamond Member

A lady with long hair

Post by RevK »

Dream?Vision? I was asleep when I saw this, but happened so quickly I can't say it was a dream, or was it?

It was simply this...A tall, very thin, black woman with hair down to her ankles, thick silverish white, stepped out backwards from a black stretch limosene. There was an air of evil about her. I did not see what she was wearing, only the forboding presence I sensed....

I believe I was given the interp to this, would like to know if any one else has the same one. I will write what I believe it is, in a little while..
Thanks again!!
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Post by theonlywan »

It was simply this...A tall, very thin, black woman with hair down to her ankles, thick silverish white, stepped out backwards from a black stretch limosene. There was an air of evil about her. I did not see what she was wearing, only the forboding presence I sensed....
Hi RevK
The limo in this case seems to depict pride & vanity. The evil aura'd woman depicts dark wisdom (long hair represents wisdom). Not only is this wisdom dark, but it is trying to appear as righteous (silverish/white). The fact that the woman doesn't emerge with her face to you indicates this is something sneaky and covert (hidden countenance/face).

I pray Yah'shua shines His light on this for you
" You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you " ~ Isaiah 26:3