Bike thief caught

Archives for 2012
bella
Diamond Member

Bike thief caught

Post by bella »

Some of this dream is starting to fade, but I remember the parts that stood out. They are:

I had a bicycle that was stolen. I saw a snapshot of the bicycle. The person who stole it was caught and was sitting in custody. It was a Chinese woman, somewhere either side of 30 y.o.

Particularly I noticed her hair. It was cut sort of short, like a bowl cut, was dead straight and had a messy patch on one side, at the bottom (like below/behind an ear). Bits of hair kind of sticking out, and some rubbed and tangled - on her left side, I believe.

She was just sitting there, as if in a cell, waiting to be dealt with.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

I did a search of the site for 'chinese' and I know it means objectivity for some people, but I'm not sure how that fits here, i.e. I don't think that fits here.

And the messy patch of hair stood out, and I have NO idea what that's about.

OK, what's coming to mind is Chinese wisdom (confuscianism or that type of thing) has stolen my bike, but has been arrested. My bike would represent a personal issue.

Bikes, in my dream language, don't ever seem to mean doing things in my own strength (as one interpretation suggests), but seems to refer to my personal walk, i.e. personal, intimate, no-one else's business etc.

There was a bell on the bike.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

bump
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Post by theonlywan »

I had a bicycle that was stolen. I saw a snapshot of the bicycle. The person who stole it was caught and was sitting in custody. It was a Chinese woman, somewhere either side of 30 y.o.
Hey CJ,
Bikes often refer to self-effort or independence. The 'snapshot' seems to indicate that this is about how you 'picture' independence/self effort. The fact it's stolen represents some kind of deception or false belief in regards to how you picture it.. the bit of messed up hair symbolizing some confusion in this regards. 30 is the number of maturation for ministry.
I believe the message here is that you are, or will be, in some type of holding pattern (custody) until how you 'see' or picture this is corrected, and at that point you will attain what is needed to go forth into ministry.
Oh.. and the Chinese lady may symbolize how this lesson is 'orienting' you to move forward into ministry.

I ask the Holy Spirit to give you confirmation. We all have stuff that holds us back, I am the queen of inaccurate perceptions at times myself! LOL
" You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you " ~ Isaiah 26:3