"3 Days of Darkness"

Archives for 2012
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

"3 Days of Darkness"

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

This dream was received by a friend of mine. I have a lot of insights on it and shared them with her but wanted to share the dream here to see what others think and discern. I think her dream is an important end-times one:

It started with the whole earth just lost power(electricity). It was SOOOO dark.I was outside with my kids and I remember saying "oh Lord..it's here 3 days of darkness" In the whole dream I said that aloud 3 times.(Im not sure at all what 3 days of darkness is..just heard it once before) Soon after the blackout.. People were chasing us in helicopters and strange futuristic vehicles. They wanted us dead..they were like military.Somehow, we ended up in a big van(the headlights don't even work on any vehicles bc their is NO light)..it was me,my kids,husband,mom,and it seemed about 15 others..some familiar faces,some strangers.

The lady driving was driving really fast down a very curvy, narrow road, trying to get us to safety.Like in a deserted place. Suddenly, I was shot in the head.I grabbed my kids and laid in the floor of the van.Then they both were shot in the head.I felt I was dying, but somehow I pulled through in a few mins and was ok,I guess.

My son(11 yrs old) turned into an infant and was blue and seemed dead.My husband was holding him, crying.I took him out of his arms and his color came back & he smiled when I blew on his face, then he looked his age again, but he had a different look..like he was mentally retarded.My daughter(shes 14)sat up and had the same look..like they had brain damage.When she sat up she looked at me and said
"I'm three", then my son looked at me and said "I'm three dollars and three cents"

In the dream I remember thanking God I still had my children alive even though they suffered brain damage.We were still driving fast down this narrow curvy road.. Then the phone rang and woke me up (thankfully).. But it was husband calling to tell me his 17 year old niece committed suicide. She was just found hung in her bedroom. I was so confused bc I was just holding my kids in my arms & they were severely hurt. Very strange morning! AND, 3 days of darkness was huge in this dream?
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5