Stolen Items

Archives for 2012
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Stolen Items

Post by zadokpriest »

I had three different dreams each where someone stole something and each time I got them back.

The first someone broke into my basement and stole old items.

Although they where discovered they continued to steal. I had my son in the house of danger because i realized this was a spirit.

I had a friend with me and she was helping me stop this thief. I got the items back BUT there was major retaliation. This spirit got another spirit and they both was driving a mac-truck and began chasing both me and my friend on foot.

People saw this but did not help.

My friend got killed/hurt but I got away.

In the other dreams my half-brother stole my laptop and tried to destroy it - he was jealous of me. I got the laptop back but I had to crawl on my knees to get it back from my half-brother. He was angry that I got it back.

In the last dream a couple tried to steal my car (my son was with me) - I went to the police they did not want to help.

I was able to keep the couple from stealing my car but they got angry because they could not steal my car and took my license plate instead. Again the police officer was no help. In the dream the couple left their name and address where my license plate use to be.

When I woke up the spirit of God said, you can retrieve your licence plate because they couple gave away their location.

End of dreams...

Zadok
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Luke 10:19
I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

:D
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Post by theonlywan »

Hi Zadok,
Being stolen from is a depiction of being deceived. It appears you are being or will come, under some type of deception. The basement indicates the deception is hidden, and/or is in regards to foundational issues. The fact you had to crawl on your knees to retrieve something shows humility and prayer (knees).
God bless you as you battle this out and may Yah'shua give you further insight
" You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you " ~ Isaiah 26:3
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Post by zadokpriest »

Thank you both!

I'm not sure about the deception part but I will consider it - in scripture Satan is called a thief - this is the first time I've ever heard anything contrary.

Interesting is that I had another dream last night again someone trying to steal from me and again he was caught and I got my money back.