I'm an expert with corn

Archives for 2012
rktheda
Diamond Member

I'm an expert with corn

Post by rktheda »

I dreamed this morning that I walked down a long flight of stairs. I reached the bottom and my mother (who is deceased) was squatting over a pan of frying chicken. I did not take any chicken from her and started to walk back up the stairs. Midway thru my ascent I stopped and said "Veronica is here" then continued back to the top of the steps. When I reached the summit I was handed a bag of corn and I said " I'm an expert with corn!".EOD

Blessings and peace in the name of Jesus Christ! Amen!
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Post by theonlywan »

Hi rktheda,
This is a message to you from Yah'shua (Jesus) letting you know that you are going to gain the victory over fear in your life (chicken). The name VERONICA means "victory is here". Not only are you going to be given victory over fear, but the Lord is going to bless you. Corn is symbolic of blessings here and it appears that these blessings are going to come to you in the way of provision or maybe even finances (as depicted by the bag the corn is in)

Start praising the Lord for the victory, because it's coming. I wish I could tell you WHEN but that is one thing He never tells me. :? I have had dreams which take up to 7 years to come to pass and other dreams I had have come to pass within weeks. The times and seasons are in His hand, but His promise to you will always come to pass.
Peace and blessings as you continue to hope in Him
" You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you " ~ Isaiah 26:3
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Veronica means "victory bringer." Perhaps your mother could represent old issues or the past. I think it could relate to confronting and overcoming the past being that you were on the bottom end of a long flight of stairs. It's very interesting that there were two foods in this dream. One not healthy and the other a good vegetable. I believe the dream is saying you are on your way to top; reaching a pinnacle of success.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

I receive the message from God with great joy and anticipation! :lol:

Blessings All!