Dream Relevance

Archives for 2013
Counted4Him
Diamond Member

Dream Relevance

Post by Counted4Him »

Hi and Blessings,

Just wondering when two family members have the same dream the same night but opposites in characters do you think that has revelance ( to pay attention to eventhough one does not understand it or where to start with it?). My todler gran had the dream and my young adult daughter also had the same dream only my gran saw my daughter and my daughter saw my gran in the same area of the home. I am posting the dream. Thanks.

Shalom!
Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit * 1 Corinthians 12:4
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Is it possible it was a vision they were experiencing together? Was everything identical as they shared it individually with you?
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Counted4Him
Diamond Member

Post by Counted4Him »

Keilani,

I am not sure if it was but they both dreamed the same context/theme that being the vomiting but seeing eachother. My Gran sees my young adult vomiting and it was rising to her mommy's mouth (my older daughter -her mom).

My youngest goes to the same bathroom situation only my youngest adult daughter sees my Gran vomiting. I will ask if there's more detail. I did have concern and felt something was being revealed by them bcs it was two dreams. But don't know I then later on my own started to brake and bind. Her dad asked me she used those exact words? (Let's call upon the name of God") not Lord I just remembered but it is the same very profound words used in ancient and modern times I thought.

Shalom!
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Shalom sister! I took a look at your dream and you did the right thing by praying.Continue to listen for His inner leading--it is our obedience and prayers that will bind the plan of the enemy and loose the power of God on behalf of our loved ones. No Fear! Just perfect peace as you trust in His love and guidance.

John 16:33
New International Version (NIV)
33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

Adding my faith to yours that the enemy's plans be bound and your family to be covered with the Blood in Jesus' name!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Counted4Him
Diamond Member

Post by Counted4Him »

keilani,

God bless you too sister! Thank you, for adding your faith to mines, I trust the Lord and need to be more alert because sometimes I am not listening with all the family stuff going on around me and other. Thank you, so much for your Godly time.

Shalom!