Toddler gran/young daughter have the same dream same night

Archives for 2013
Counted4Him
Diamond Member

Toddler gran/young daughter have the same dream same night

Post by Counted4Him »

Hello to everyone,

This dream was not one I had but my toddler gran and youngest adult daughter. What struck me in awe was how shook up my gran woke up and immediately came to me clearly stressed. She told me the dream, I told my daughter and she said she had the same exact dream. Immediate while sitting in the living room my toddler gran turned and told me, "Grandma lets prays and "lets call on the Lord!". I became prompt in my spirit to do so as I felt the Lord was alerting us "a heads up" concerning the family but don't understand fully. Both are believers go to church the toddler has not verbally accepted the Lord I think she knows God is in charge of everything she told her mom and us "I am imporatant to God" which shook us also this about weeks prior to this dream. This is the dream:

My Gran's dream:
I was in the bathroom and I saw (my daughter) vomiting black vomit with the yellow gas juice from the stomach and it had white spots on it. The vomit started to rise and it got to reach my mommys mouth so I opened the door and the vomits started to go down low ( she motion with her hand).

My young adult daughters dream:
I went into the bathroom and started to pull (my gran) out the bathroom because I thought she was playing with water but then I saw she was vomiting a lot and I felt bad and told her I am sorry. End of dream.

These happend the same night two days ago and after hearing this my gan wanted to join hands and pray and we did, I felt a urgent feeling in my spirit like something was going on I could not see spiritually if that makes sense. We prayed a long prayer as the Spirit lead me with my spirit. Any thoughts on this, I am pondering on this and wondering what to do with this its just on my mind. I prayed to the Holy Spirit for guidance but not sure what to make of this one thing I felt my toddler who started to lead the prayer said "Father God" I was shocked she would start like that she made a point its important. I have not asked her anything else so she will not think about it but she was very shook up as I held her tiny hand. She never used phrases like that around us either but she "corrects" everyone every now and then like scolding everyone if she feels what they say or "how they say things meaning harsh or rudely" I am bless by her wisdom at such a young age the other granparents take her to church. Thanks for anything shared in Jesus name!

Shalom!
Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit * 1 Corinthians 12:4
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello C4H, what comes to me is the rejection (vomiting) and sensitivity (stomach). You stated that your toddler scolds others or corrects them when they say mean or harsh things; so I viewed this her rejecting insensitivity of others. Toss if it does not speak!
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Just wanted to clarify Counted-- was it your grand that was vomiting in both her and your daughter's dreams?
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Hello Counted,

Also for consideration, this may be a warning dream, twice confirmed. It is not likely a dream whereas your daughter is physically ill because your daughter also dreamed of her daughter doing the same thing.

Vomiting can be discharging or “spewing” out something unclean. It can also symbolize a poisoning-like environment (or something poisoning in the environment)... and unGodly influence.

It may be a warning about something the mother is doing that the child picking up on, overflowing onto and/or influence the child that the mother is not even aware. The bathroom can be symbolic for a private place as well as a place for cleansing. The saying, like mother, like daughter which references the influence and habits picked up by children or passed onto to children. Since they were both doing the same thing in both dreams… it tends to appear that it may be related. In the child’s dream it was very upsetting to her which tends to give the impression that it may be something that is harmful.

In the daughter’s dream, the apology may also be a clue, she felt bad because she didn’t realize what was really happening to her child. Children pick up on things we are not even aware, something your daughter is not likely aware.

The child opening the door, may be a sign for letting it out.

How wonderful of your granddaughter to look to the Lord already! How wonderful to hear about the Lord “out of the mouths of babes.” Beautiful! :)

I certainly wouldn't worry about the dream but you all are right to bring it to the Lord in prayer and to pray with your family about it and comfort the little one! We are victorious when we place these things in His Hands, submit ourselves to Him and listen to the Holy Spirit’s guidance. We serve an awesome God who brings to our attention things before they become more difficult problems, strongholds, and to help us live victorious lives… showing us the way. Praying He reveals exactly what the dream is referencing and the wisdom to properly deal with it and that He blesses and strengthens you and your dear family.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
Counted4Him
Diamond Member

Post by Counted4Him »

Newbie,

That could be a part as my daughter and Gran have strong Godly morals/views intact naturally. Just perplexed by them dreaming the same. I knew it was serious in my spirit that I cannot over look by not overwhelm but a feeling of start being alert (in prayer) and spiritual awareness.

GOD BLESS
Counted4Him
Diamond Member

Post by Counted4Him »

Kalani,

No, my todder told me my young adult daughter was vomiting in black and saw white spots and the juices of the stomach gas.

My adult youngest saw my Gran vomiting a lot and did not realize till she looked at her then apologized thinking she was playing with water in the bathroom. It was opposites my Gran sees my adult and my adult young daughter sees my Gran vomiting.

Shalom!
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello CFH, usually when we see family members in dreams, they are indicative of being a part of us. So perhaps your daughter seeing your gran is a part of her that is sensitive to something and rejecting it. Your gran seeing your daughter is some form of your gran is sensitive to something and rejecting it. Because it occured around the same time and parallels to each other, what comes to me is they are both witnessing in their spirit to this. The stomach acid makes me think that this is rejection of bitterness, as acid can be representative of this. Some thoughts for your consideration and toss if it does not fit!
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

Counted4Him,

I have had this experience - twice... however, every detail was consistent in all of the dreams. When this type of event occurs, it's the Lord giving and confirming the dream at the same time. It's also to let the dreamer know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the dream is from Him - it's like a "red light" to draw their attention to the message of the dream.

I can't say that I have the Lord's interpretation because these are just my thoughts on the matter:

It could be symbolic or literal... Both your daughter and grand-daughter had the same dream showing each other as sick/vomiting (contagious?). Your grand-daughter's dream is much more graphic and implies a serious illness. If I were you, I would definitely pray, fast and be EXTREMELY careful with health matters and/or what's digested. The flu has been unusually terrible this year. This dream just maybe literal and a very strict warning for prayer and fasting...

These are just my thoughts and not an interpretation.

Chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

chrisy wrote: It could be symbolic or literal... Both your daughter and grand-daughter had the same dream showing each other as sick/vomiting (contagious?). Your grand-daughter's dream is much more graphic and implies a serious illness. If I were you, I would definitely pray, fast and be EXTREMELY careful with health matters and/or what's digested. The flu has been unusually terrible this year. This dream just maybe literal and a very strict warning for prayer and fasting...

Chrisy
Hello Chrisy, after posting earlier and when I got the pc, that thought came to me as well that it could be literal and dealing with an health issue. I have heard on this side of the world that there is a flu pandemic back in the States but that thought slipped my mind. Pray that you get clarity over this C4H and God bless!!!
Counted4Him
Diamond Member

Post by Counted4Him »

Realisticdreamz,

I tried to respond eariler but then I was having problems and had to log out until now.
Whatever influence may be trying to cause problems, I trust the Lord to cover us and He protects His children and I believe Him for it in Jesus name.
It does feel like a warning. I agree that it must be something aweful to a degree because my grans response was one of huffing and puffing and great concern in her face appearing unbareable for a toddler. I will leave everything in His hands. It's amazing you used the phrase "out of the mouths of babes" because as my gran was telling me, I was repeating "that phrase in my mind" several times thats what kept going as I listen as if it was being dropped into my mind. I too pray that everything will be revealed in Jesus name. Have tried to take a brake and just pray as the Spirit leads me. Thanks so much for your time.

Shalom!
Counted4Him
Diamond Member

Post by Counted4Him »

Chrisy,

Yes, theres been reports on this and I have been letting everyone know to be very careful as this seems to be a big concern with the shots not being enough in some places or rather available to many. One place I learn was that they are available in some pharmacys. I pray non of us gets this its just sounds terrible and I rebuke this coming into my family or anyone else in Jesus name. Will pray and spend more time with the Lord over this. Thank you, fasting is alway a plus in my book.

God bless!
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Hello, Counted. Here's my wee offering for your payerful consideration..

What I see is that gran & young adult dd have ingested something that 'doesn't sit well'...perhaps some wrong teaching? A mixture of truth & lies which can be deceiving. Papa, ever faithful, is bringing this to their attention....they are vomiting it up, being cleansed of the contamination. One dream confirms the other.

Then there's this bit...

My Gran sees my young adult vomiting and it was rising to her mommy's mouth (my older daughter -her mom).

The vomit started to rise and it got to reach my mommys mouth so I opened the door and the vomits started to go down low ( she motion with her hand).
IF I'm understanding you correctly, gran's opening the door prevented the vomit from rising to mom's mouth. Is that correct? (I've read your posts here & in DQ several times in an attempt to distinguish one dd from another, stlll not sure if I got it right). Based on what you shared about gran's irl response to the dream, I'm inclined to believe 'mom' is in danger of believing this half-truth but gran opens the door to The Truth.

If I'm misunderstanding, please correct me and I will revisit this. Either way, and without a doubt, that gran is Gifted as you already know. And it blesses my socks off to see you recognize and honor it despite her young age.

God bless you, sis. Praying, praying you receive full revelation here.
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
Counted4Him
Diamond Member

Post by Counted4Him »

discerning,

Blessings sister, my gran saw her mom in the dream in the bathroom also at one point when the vomit was rising high towards her mouth. My oldest knows of the Lord but does not actively go to church she is bi-polar so she can be difficult at time but very good with my gran and spends lots of time with her.

That sounds very interesting about the "wrong teaching" as my daughter started to go to another church that teaching "reform" and this does not settle well with me, she is eating this up as if she discovered what others has not. She is being taught history and everything is theology this and that and types of practices to the point she questions everything. She was brought there by another youth of who left the church when they became older in the youth ministry. She appears happy but she reads these huge book I am questioning what happen to the simple word of God so much books to reach very thick it would take me a year to read that one she just bought, John Calvin and other people, I am lost for words just feel iffy about what I don't know. Read up on the people online and it doesn't sound positive. Sproul teachings and so I checked his background, he has teaching that embraces odd beliefs along with christian belief. So wondering if that could be it.

As for my gran she is just too young to know early toddler but she knows God is the Boss, as she astonishes me how she trusts who she does not see...simple faith the kind many adults could learn by including me on some things. She says earth shaking things randomly, and God uses her she told me once in some research I was doing and I was reading other peoples views and she told me, "Your cheating" and my heart dropped! I thought then she smiled only 4 yrs old, "she did not know what I was researching about either" but it hit me like a 2 by 4 in my spirit. Then what I got was use what I know what God has shown me. She sings church songs and if you glance at her she smiles nodding her head like saying yeah Hes God, I am humbled and just pray God keeps her like that in Jesus name, I admit I learn from her with short words or she comforts asking others "are you sad?" to her mom. She senses well for a tiny this was at age 3 she asked that.
She randomly dances for the Lord its so shaking closes her eyes and sways and stretches her hands as she dances "for the Lord" oh my, my only God knows why she does this maybe she has dreams too we don't know. She gets emotionally into it too and just remembered after the dream she told me after praying she said Jesus is here. I just froze. I believed her as her mom at that age would tell us when Jesus was in the car with us and my dad. My kids would wake me up and say shaking things like mommy Jesus said to wake you up to pray. Or another would say, Mommy Jesus told me to tell you He is coming soon. Kids (all of them) are hearing more then we know!

What is DD? Sorry, a little behind on abreviations lol. Thanks so much I will pray. Gonna see what Hebrew/Greek words say about vomit just a thought that came to me.

Shalom!
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Sorry, sis....dd = dear daughter.

Thanks for sharing about your gran. What a blessing! *sniff* My g-son (grandson) began dancing in the Spirit as a toddler and I'm quite sure he'd never witnessed such a thing. Back in '08 I took dd & g-son to the Atlanta Outpouring. I half expected him to be a handful in such a large crowd, and he was....just not in the way I imagined...

There was a youth group off to the side ministering through dance. They had flags. G-son made a beeline for them, parked himself on the floor in front of them & refused to budge. He was so close, sitting cross-legged at their feet, he was in danger of being struck by a flag. One of the team's adult 'leaders' spoke unnecessarily harshly to him to get back.

My dd rushed forward....not, mind you, to remove g-son from danger... her attention was on the adult who had spoken hatefully, yeah. I managed to grab dd's arm just in time to avoid a scene. (praise God for His grace!) In that split second, the young lady who was front & center of the youth group stepped foward, held out her hands & pulled g-son to his feet. She put her flag in his hands & stepped back, out of the way. What happened next can only be explained by the Spirit..

In the end, the entire youth group was on the floor, face-down before the Lord & the adult leader was in tears. All that to say, there's no.such.thing. as a junior Holy Spirit. The same Spirit that works in us, works in and through our wee ones. We would all be wise to pay attention.

(aside: it was not my intent to hijack your thread, just felt led to share this with you)

blessings on you & yours,

discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
Counted4Him
Diamond Member

Post by Counted4Him »

Discerning,

What a blessing!!!! Oh that must have looked good from up there. I love when flags are used. Glad they placed it in their hand GLORY!

:D . Loved what you shared!!! I re-read my post. Sproul is a good teacher I have listen to him in the past just wondering about the psychology part and some background beliefs. My youngest debates about the wine in the banquet and being drtunk she feel its ok to drink (being told since There.) Thinks in small amounts and for the stomach but I say I don't think so. She does not but I am concern about some things. She studies very intently just concern what she is. takening in. Thanks for that lovely story there is a striking feeling when the flags are stop at a still when they point them up hearing the pop of those huge gold flags. To me something happens spiritually I just love to hear the movements and sounds. It sounds authoritative if that makes sense. I will pray as I do reading a sample of Perry stone book "exposing Satan's playbooks" on how he uses to come against the beleivers" and another one "unleashing the beast" very interesting have not but the full versions yet. Thanks again.

Shalom! May you see more in the name of Jesus!!