Strange Happening This Morning

Archives for 2013
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Strange Happening This Morning

Post by LadyinChrist »

Son and I were at the bus stop as normal every morning. A few other children gather there.

My eyes went to this particular tree a short distance away. I for some reason was marveling at the way the wind was blowing through that tree. I really didn't know why, and that same tree is there every day. :mrgreen:

Son gets on the bus. As I'm walking home, this woman comes wisking by me with a baby in her arms, running fast, and there is snow on the ground and she had no coat on. So I turn around to watch her only because I had never saw her and it was unusual.
As I looked at her she all of a sudden came to an abrupt stop under that same tree. She stood under that tree as though she was frozen in position there. No other people around.

Really strange, what do you think?

Blessings,
Lady
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

i wonder if the lady was in some kind of crisis.

I think even in our waking life that that is one of the ways God magnifys a moment. Maybe you are to pray for this woman. I would have probably gone over to ask if she was all right esp considering the weather & no coat on. Did you feel that urge at all?
Jesus is the Saviour
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

I would have probably gone over to ask if she was all right esp considering the weather & no coat on. Did you feel that urge at all?
I know, I didn't think of that until I was almost home. At the moment I didn't have the urge, she was running so fast, I just thought it was all so strange and bizarre, that I would turn around that she would stop so abruptly under that same tree. That tree had such a gentle marveling wind through it. The Lord took my eyes right to that tree for some reason.

I know, I should have went and checked on her. That could have been a God moment. I keep thinking maybe He touched her in some special way right there.

Thanks Shine.
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
Counted4Him
Diamond Member

Post by Counted4Him »

LadyInChrist,

Pray for her and the baby.
Snow- no coat- fleeing- stops under this tree, reminds me of Hagar just a thought I agree with shine..pray even now. You will be bless and speak peace and provisions and covering over their lives.

Be blessed!
Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit * 1 Corinthians 12:4
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

for me. . .i've often thought of how when we see the wind blowing thru trees, I compare if to how the Holy Spirit is in & around us . . .like natures visual of this analogy ~ just thought to share :D

You know it was a God moment. . .& don't worry, I think the Holy Spirit would have nudged you to go over if that was what was needed. So probably a teaching moment (for the future esp.) and definitly to pray for this woman & her child. That the wind was blowing gently thru that tree ahhh Holy Spirit is gentle with us.
Jesus is the Saviour
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

LadyinChrist wrote:
. . .
I keep thinking maybe He touched her in some special way right there.
ohhh - neat! This could be very TRUE Sooo Cool!
Jesus is the Saviour