under the water and then darkness over the earth

Archives for 2013
arbre
Silver Member

under the water and then darkness over the earth

Post by arbre »

First scene: I was under the water with my children and the mother in law, I also saw other people who were moving in this clear deep water. I then came out to look for my husband. I found him sitting somewhere on the ground with his father. I brought him to see where we were in the water. I can only remember him looking from outside of this water.
Second scene: People coming from different directions with banners, they seem to be above the earth. Then I looked on the earth, there was darkness covering it. In the midst of this darkness, fire came down from above like coals of fire to hit the earth, and in vain, people tried to escape.
Counted4Him
Diamond Member

Post by Counted4Him »

Arbre,

I don't have a interpretation but just thoughts on the words you used:

Clear water is very good as it can symbolize the Holy Spirit and being emerse in addition to into the deep things of God and where others are partaking. It just depends on your thoughts in being there either positive or negative. Or if your overwhelm, concern about something or /and feeling over your head in something in your present life or being covered with others. These are thoughts not absolutes just sharing. The second part was the flags/dream in full Colors? Did the banners say something you could remember? Father could be actual or booth fathers God and Jesus -sitting- in authority. Fire coming down for purifying or Judgement in scripture. Why were the people running what was your impression of what they felt what did you pick up/sense? Just some thoughts.
God bless!
Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit * 1 Corinthians 12:4
arbre
Silver Member

Post by arbre »

Dear Counted4Him,
Thank you for your response, be blessed.

We were not overwhelmed by the waters but were happy to be there and thus I went to get my husband to come and see. I did not see anything written in the banners, I do not recall the colours. As for the earth, there was fearsome darkness and when the coals of fire rained on that place, people were running for their lives. It seemed I was observing that great fear that has covered the land from above.
This morning I just read Psalms 18 and found a verse that mentions the coals of fire.
Psalms18vs13: The Lord thundered from heaven, And the Most High uttered His voice, Hailstones and coals of fire.
Also, Ezek 10 vs2, Ps 11 vs 6

Counted4Him wrote:Arbre,

I don't have a interpretation but just thoughts on the words you used:

Clear water is very good as it can symbolize the Holy Spirit and being emerse in addition to into the deep things of God and where others are partaking. It just depends on your thoughts in being there either positive or negative. Or if your overwhelm, concern about something or /and feeling over your head in something in your present life or being covered with others. These are thoughts not absolutes just sharing. The second part was the flags/dream in full Colors? Did the banners say something you could remember? Father could be actual or booth fathers God and Jesus -sitting- in authority. Fire coming down for purifying or Judgement in scripture. Why were the people running what was your impression of what they felt what did you pick up/sense? Just some thoughts.
God bless!
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Just some pieces...

under the water = in the spirit seeing what is unseen beneath the surface of things.

husband is with the Father.

Isaiah 60:1-3
arbre
Silver Member

Post by arbre »

wow, thank you for this highlight bjcollin, I was not aware.

All the blessings to you.
bjcollin wrote:Just some pieces...

under the water = in the spirit seeing what is unseen beneath the surface of things.

husband is with the Father.

Isaiah 60:1-3