I moved to Boston

Archives for 2013
jeff
Site Moderator

I moved to Boston

Post by jeff »

Yesterday morning I dreamed a simple dream. We had left Minnesota where I currently pastor and moved to take a new church in Boston, MA. Curiously, only my wife and my oldest son were with me, our younger son was not in this dream. We had only been there a few days, and were exploring the city and our new home, focusing on finding the many historic sites that are in the area regarding freedom and the founding of our nation, sites such as Bunker Hill, the docks of the Tea Party, etc. My oldest son was pointing out a building wondering if a great historic action took place on that site and I told him we needed to ask someone.
The main point of the dream seemed to be along the lines of freedom. Right before my friendly alarm clock went off to end this dream, my son said to me "We could live here forever". Then alarm went off.

Any insights?

jeff
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Aloha PJ! Seems like a directional dream to me...wondering if your older son is called to follow in your footsteps--ie pastoral calling?
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
jeff
Site Moderator

Post by jeff »

Just as long as it isn't a move to Boston, lol! He has been off and on with a call to ministry.

LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Hi PJ,

Does your son have a passion for history? Does he like to learn history, or teach history? The reason why I ask this is because he said "we could live here forever." He may have a calling to do something there? Either a field trip, college, to live? Could be the Lord wants you and your wife to join him in this. In the Lord you live and move and have your being.

I found that there is a place called the Freedom Trail in Boston....
This may be of interest? You may be able to find more videos on this place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8TzQoOyibk

Blessings,
Lady
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
aj_snow
Gold Member

Post by aj_snow »

Jeff is a participant in the dream, so this dream is more than likely a tool for his transformation. Boston just simply seems to represent freedom. More specifically, the place of freedom. The move from DL to Boston may represent where you are now and the longing of wanting to be in total freedom in all areas and aspects.

The dream character's only action in the dream appears to be not knowing and wanting to ask someone about something. This may represent a little piece of ignorance, a blind spot about something, a little blob of internal darkness to be transformed by the Light. I would watch upcoming dreams as they may start speaking more specifically.

And the finale is "We could live here forever". On the surface, freedom/liberty is a result of a working. Deeper though, is that liberty is a place within where one can live from. That would probably be worthy of further contemplation to see it's different facets.

Just a start and one line of inquiry. Hope this helps. Toss the dross.
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

PJ, I don't know if you have seen the movie Monumental by Kirk Cameron. We watched this movie with the youth last year?

Here's Kirk speaking...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNNAA4fNTt0

I think God wants to use your son by faith, in the restoration path to freedom for America. This will be his path in his generation. A Liberty Man on the Freedom Trail.
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
jeff
Site Moderator

Post by jeff »

Thank you all for the responses, very much appreciated and they are all very insightful. :lol:
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

PJ, I'm inclined to believe your eldest is symbolic here along with your wife (not discounting this might apply to ds as well, Papa's prone to multiple applications as you well know).

I agree Boston generally represents freedom on some level, whether personal or national, I have no inklng. Perhaps both? Did you know the original settlement was relocated to what is now Beacon Hill? Check it out and see if something speaks to you....three hills, not the least of which is Tremont (3x3=fruit) plus an excellent spring on the north side of Beacon Hill.

No interp here just a strong sense this dream is important/weighty (<His word). Hope something here helps & praying you receive full revelation.

blessings on you & yours,

discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

And now for something completely different...

I don't think this is a personal move dream. To me this in this dream symbolically it sounds like you need to take the eldest son "the inheritance" (aka your current church) and start to move toward and look at true freedom in Christ "deliverance". (ref Luke 4:18 ) It is for freedom that Christ set us free. (ref Gal 5:1). The intercession that you have been moving in towards needs a goal for those whom y'all are interceding for to be saved and set free or delivered in Christ. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
jeff
Site Moderator

Post by jeff »

BJ,

I felt the same way, that this was not a "move" dream in the natural sense, thanks for the confirmation.