Why dont i ever dream of my spouse?

Archives for 2013
felicia
Silver Member

Why dont i ever dream of my spouse?

Post by felicia »

I was just wondering if anyone can relate. I have only had about 10 dreams in total that include my husband ( we have been married for 7yrs and together going on 10yrs)... many significant dreams that i have had did not included him in any way. It is always about myself or myself and my kids... thanks =)
Counted4Him
Diamond Member

Re: Why dont i ever dream of my spouse?

Post by Counted4Him »

felicia,

No one can really know why dreams transpire the way they do. The giver (if the dream is from Him) usually relays something that needs to be address or understood on a spiritual level. I rarely in all the years I have lived..and its been a lot :lol: rarely dream with my brother, or particular members of my immediate family. For me some dreams are (rare but about others) or myself. Sometimes but rare also the enemy tries to get his garbage in, but I bind him and rebuke him for those times (normal stress, or family issues..not agreeing). Have you tried asking the Holy Spirit? maybe it's not a bad thing or ackward thing. I don't have "rememberance" of my dreams sometimes and sometimes some stick out like a sore thumb those are usally about me, or something being revealed that has nothing to do with me more on places and people and for intercession (aslo don't expect many to understand or except what you receive to be sound sometimes it's between you and God and they will not get it, thats even more okay as long as your eyes are on Him).

Be blessed!
Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit * 1 Corinthians 12:4
felicia
Silver Member

Post by felicia »

Thank you so much counted4him!!:)... you have been extremely helpful!!!! I feel at peace with it now . You just confirmed what I was thinking :D :D God bless ♡
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

howdy,

For me the vast majority of my own dreams 95% or so are about myself and my ongoing walk with the Lord. ie spirit to spirit communication the Holy Spirit of the Lord and my spirit communicating. As far as dream subjects, I will have dreams that include my wife or son in them sometimes, but usually the dream will not be about them as individuals per-se, and it will still be for me and they are symbolic in the dream. I then will have dreams for intercession purposes about others including my wife and son or about the church at large, but these are very few and far between. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
felicia
Silver Member

Post by felicia »

Thank you soooo much bjcollin!! :) ... this is very true ت...