SLEEPING/WAKE/WOUND IN STOMACH/BLOOD RUSHING FROM IT

Archives for 2013
barukh1
Platinum Member

SLEEPING/WAKE/WOUND IN STOMACH/BLOOD RUSHING FROM IT

Post by barukh1 »

DREAMED I SAW MYSELF SLEEPING ON RECLINER. FELT THAT MY HANDS WERE WET. WOKE UP AND THERE WAS A BLACK OVAL ON MY STOMACH WHAT WAS ABOUT 2 INCHES BY 1 INCH AND IT WAS "GUSHING" BLOOD. I WAS THINKING "I AM DYING"....I WAITED FOR THE ENERGY TO FLOW OUT OF ME AND THEN I WOKE UP....NOT SURE WHAT THIS MEANS IF ANYTHING...
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Hi Barukh, I am wondering if this is a heads-up to take care of your body. This may may totally out there, but have you ever had problems with ovarian cysts? Rarely they can cause internal bleeding.

Or perhaps, if it is symbolic, there is a spot of something like unforgiveness or a word of rejection or sense of disappointment that is hard to let go of that is draining you of vitality.

I love Psalm 103 about blessing the Lord and remembering his benefits. One of them is that he forgives all our sins and heals all our diseases. I have learned sometimes he lets us know what we are going to be healed of first.

-for your discernment.

Coming back to add: I was asking the Lord what wet hands and feet meant and I heard, "dabbling." I think this is the message for you: Immerse yourself completely in My love.
...that I might know Him...
barukh1
Platinum Member

Post by barukh1 »

CHARYS....I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT ON THE "TAKING CARE OF MY BODY" I HAVE BEEN STRUGGLEING WITH A SUGAR ADDICTION FOR YEARS. I HAVE RECENTLY PURCHASED A BOOK FROM PERRY STONE ENTITLED "EXPOSING SATAN'S PLAYBOOK". IN READING THIS BOOK I CAME ACROSS A CHAPTER ON ADDICTION. I HAVE NOW GIVEN IT UP TO THE LORD AND I HAVE BEEN DOING AMAZINGLY WELL. IT DOESNT EXPLAIN THE BLOOD COMING FROM ME BUT COULD IT BE THE BLOOD COVERING FROM CHRIST INSIDE ME? ..MAYBE THAT IS TO FAR OUT THERE DONT KNOW. BUT I DO THINK YOUR DIRECTION IS RIGHT...THANK YOU FOR A "CONFIRMATION" OF WHAT I THOUGHT IT "MIGHT" BE..BLESSINGS